Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - PCM Flash
Thread: PCM Flash
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Larry S.

My Photos: (11)
I don't know what program your 94 manual has but I can tell you that Ford's upgrades on my 95, I had two upgrades, were both POS compared to the original. If you want an improvement have Jody at DP-Tuner reflash your PCM with one of his tunes. Don't allow Ford to flash your PCM. One improvement you will get with a reflash is it will be OBD compliant.

2010 Ram 3500 Cummins, AT, 4x4, CC, LB, Line-X, B&W Turn Over Ball, RBW Lil Rocker modified to fit B&W, Milemarker hyd. winch.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
9VS slide-in,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
24 ft. fifth/w slide, Century topper, old classic Sooner 18' 4 horse stock trailer. StarFlyte by DynaMax 6.8 V10

Formerly:
SC LB PSD. 4x4, With lots of Goodies. Twas a good truck.
If you don't care where you are, you ain't lost.
Larry

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome