Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - PCM Flash
Thread: PCM Flash
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Larry S.

My Photos: (11)
Quote:
What do you think about that DP-Tuner 80 econo jody has. What do you think that would do for me?
I would expect a definite increase in power and a boost of 1 or 2 mpg when unloaded. If your 94 tune is anything like what my 95 had originally, heavy load/towing mileage will probably be close to the same. I've never been able to top the towing mileage of my 95. The throttle tip in may be slower than your 94 program, for econ reasons, which may take getting used to. Make sure you tell Jody to include an OBD-II upgrade to the program. Also, not all OBD-II scanners will work on PSDs. Jody may be able to make some tweaks for high altitude. He surely has learned some things while live tuning out here. I know he was able to de-smoke my econ tune. It needed it at this altitude and with my injectors.

2010 Ram 3500 Cummins, AT, 4x4, CC, LB, Line-X, B&W Turn Over Ball, RBW Lil Rocker modified to fit B&W, Milemarker hyd. winch.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
9VS slide-in,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
24 ft. fifth/w slide, Century topper, old classic Sooner 18' 4 horse stock trailer. StarFlyte by DynaMax 6.8 V10

Formerly:
SC LB PSD. 4x4, With lots of Goodies. Twas a good truck.
If you don't care where you are, you ain't lost.
Larry

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome