Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - What's your mileage on your 7.3L ? and with what repairs???
View Single Post
post #152 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 09:46 PM
poppie

My Photos: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighwayPrisoner View Post
The BTS is still doing great with over 400K miles. I changed the ring and pinion recently, it had just a little wear pattern, it was time. Replaced u-joints, carrier bearing, and had the shafts balanced, new front rotors, and pads, replaced alternator, front wheel bearings. That is the pretty much everything, I can remember off hand. Still strokin.
------------------,we have the same truck except for the 4X4 on your's and mine's still a virgin at 77,000 mile's,no doubt you truck will make the millon mile mark but i have one question for you based on my family's experience (BAD) with the 6.Oh Oh's,one son 39 & and one son 30, egr sticking, egr cooler's, sticking turbo's, cracked Y pipe's,BTW,they have two different set's of Y pipe's for the 2004 6.Oh Oh's,my son's has been in the shop for 2 week's and they just keep throwing part's at the thing, the cab in the air 6.4 and fuel millage = to a V10 is no winner for sure, IF you ever wear that 7.3 out what will you replace it with???.

2002 F350 4 door Dually XLT lariat PSD Crew Cab 4R100 4.10 VDH4 Prepump, In-Tank, Crossover,Tymar air intake, Edge Evolution, Magellan 6000T GPS, White Night backup light's, DPPI Guages, Walker "Big Truck" Muffler, b&w turn over hitch, pulling a 2004 Sunnybrook 31bwks triple slide 5th wheel. , Total Gross 20900#.truck wt empty 7420# all at the scale, born 05/02/02. bought 06/18/02 & the wife's 2007 eddie bower expedtion 5.4,6 speed automatic ,power everything,redfire & tan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome