The Diesel Stop banner

Diesel Stop Crashing Browser

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  knoweigh 
#1 ·
Anyone else having issues with your browser crashing? I use ie8 at home and at work and it is constantly crashing my browser. This is the only site that does it for me. Im assuming a rouge add somewhere.

#2 ·
Yeah..Me too for the last couple of days...thought maybe it was my 'puter. good (sad) to know I am not the only one.
VISTA home premium (32bit) and IE8

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
When i actually turned the volume on i could hear it CLICKING for me.. like i was clicking on something.. normally that tells me im infected however im not i clean myself near daily lol.

here is a screen shot and at the bottom you can see where it crash's on that while loading that link. Also i cannot use the backbutton due to all the clicky clicky clicky crap that its doing..

Again this is the only website its happening on and i visit quite a few forums and run one of my own.. so if it was a browser problem i would have seen it elsewhere not to mention multiple computers w/ the same problem.

xp pro sp3 & ie8 running on both i have had the problems with. I could probably go upstairs to my 7 machine and get the exact same thing.

#4 ·
Try Mozilla Firefox! (free) It's the DP tuner of the internet IMO, as I refuse to use IE now.

#5 ·
a properly designed website shouldnt be browser specific. IE has come a long way since IE6 which everyone was used too.. Yes back when IE was garbage i used FF but i dont anymore. Why should i have to use another browser because one website doesnt like IE..

#7 · (Edited)
My back button won't work either as of a day or so ago. The only way I can go back to the list of threads is go to the bottom right and hit the "GO" at the site selection (FORUM JUMP).
Again this is the only website its happening on and i visit quite a few forums and run one of my own..
I don't know about that, there's a couple I'm on and the only way I've ever been able to go back is click on the lower GO.

#8 ·
It sure would be nice if anyone that ran this site cared about what was happening but it doesn't look like they do. I have had pages freeze up for the last week or so.

#11 ·
It sure would be nice if anyone that ran this site cared about what was happening but it doesn't look like they do. I have had pages freeze up for the last week or so.
Did you or anyone send a PM to ADMINISTRATOR or one of the moderators??
We don't read every thread so a little help from the members would go a long way. I will contact ADMINISTRATOR to see if this is a site issue.

#9 ·
Same here no back button, i though i was going crazy.. the browser never crashed for me but always get "stuck" and I have to hit reload like 5 times.. its been quite aggrivating lately...

Maybe this has cause the seemingly 'lower' number of threads in the past week? people think its there computer??

#14 · (Edited)
seems to work fine for me in all 3 browsers I use.
FF, Chrome, IE
Chrome by far my favorite and seems to be fastest for me all around even w/ faster fox and fastest fox running.
I'm running XP sp2. Refuse to load sp3 as it dogs this machine out.....reloaded windows several times in 1 week taking it up to sp3.
If you're running sp3 maybe that's the cause?..? who knows, all I know is Micro$oft magically launched "sp3 updates" that caused me alot of grief.....And by no accident I'm sure, it came not long b4 releasing win7.
For now, I flip the bird on that and reinstalled to sp2, turned off auto updates and called it a day;
Machine SCREAMS like it did when new and been running this way for about a month.

Also works fine at my office where I run Win 7 and 3 or 4 browsers going on multiple monitors.

Back button hasn't worked for who knows how long...but I never use it anyhow. I think control-click is my version of the back button:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.