Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - How much coolant additive? VC-8
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
joonbee

My Photos: (0)
Awesome info 2 Stoker. Thanks.

Sounds like I am in the testing category for now. Like I said it was just done, so I will get some SCA strips and test it. But when the money comes along I will get rid of this and go to the ELC or Evans. Will have some time to get some more reading and feedback in before I have to make that choice.

I am usually the guy who changes everything when I get a new truck, but if this coolant checks out on the SCA scale then I will run it. I have changed everything but the coolant. Paid off cause I found out that whomever worked on the truck last (FORD) topped off the brake fluid with green coolant. GENIUS. The next oil change I plan to go with amsoil and their bypass, then I will have a match set from nose to tail.

Thanks again for the help.

Jim

2005 F250 CCSB 4x4 King Ranch, 6.0L, Volant CAI, Zoodad, 5" turbo back Diamond Eye, Edge Juice Platinum, Glowshift fuel pressure gauge, Fuel spring mod, Dieselsite Coolant Bypass Filter, Amsoil nose to tail, Pace Edwards Rolltop, B&W gooseneck, Contitech air bags

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome