Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - We should have a DieselStop National Convention!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2004, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
4RDDEZL

My Photos: (7)
We should have a DieselStop National Convention!

Just thinking out loud here and thinking big.

Why not have a DieselStop National Convention somewhere? I think it would be cool to meet a lot of you guys from different parts of the country in one place and at one time. It would include booths for vendors to sport their stuff and make some sales and have events like truck pulls, drags and dyno sessions to see for sure who the top dogs are and who are just pups! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] Heck we can even have little name tags with our usernames on them!

I think that would be really fun and it would do a lot for this site. I think there would be enough people interested where tons of people would show up and it would be profitable for a lot of people. It could even be the beginning of an annual event.

Next summer maybe? That should be plenty of time to get it together!

I'm in for sure! What do you guys think?

2003 F350 CC SB XLT FX4 Auto 7.3L PSD Dark Shadow Grey ~120k miles
BTS trans, Swamps 175/146 single shots, GTP38R 1.15 A/R, Adrenaline HPOP, ITP RR, 6-pos chip, AFE Stage II PG7, 4" MBRP DP & straight exhaust, IH up-pipes, BD CCV, EBPV delete, intercooler delete (van y-pipe)...
water/meth injection soon...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome