Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Offset & Backspace - How Do They Relate?
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Discount Tire

My Photos: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick4x4 View Post
Thank you! Maybe I'll go with the 17x8 Gunner instead...but then the tires aren't E rated in the diameter I want (35")
I'm not sure which tire model you are after but Nitto offers their Trail Grappler and Terra Grappler in size 295/70-18. This size is just shy of 35" and both models are load range E with a maximum pressure of 80 psi

Details: Tire Products - Discount Tire Direct

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome