Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Just did V-codes in front, trying to decide if I really need B's in back?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-18-2012, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
mws

My Photos: (0)
pics of the install job, question for front V-code guys

Question for guys with V codes in front. Once the truck is on the ground, notice how the spring is close to being flat. Yes I torqued all the spring and shock bolts on the ground. Is that how yours look as well?

I guess I was expecting the spring to arch a bit more downward, like my F250, but that does have 3-leaf springs in front, not 2-leaf. The Excursion with the V codes in front (stock rears) has a good stance. About 1" lower in front, right now.

ExcursionSuspension - mwsmith's Photos

2001 7.3L PSD Excursion Limited. 3.73 Final Drive. As of Feb, 2012, 163K miles and going strong.
-Diamond-Eye AL Steel 4" turbo-back
-Ford AIS intake
-Tony Wildman 6-position chip
-Tall guys take note: I installed later model F250-350 seats with adjustable headrests. Makes all the difference.

2003 BMW 760Li (the V12)

1999 Ford F250 V10 SD extended cab, 8' bed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

former 300zx repair and modification shop owner. Nissan 300zx expert to the rest of the world, relative PSD newbie in this one.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome