Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Just did V-codes in front, trying to decide if I really need B's in back?
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2012, 08:51 AM
AndrewCJohnston

My Photos: (0)
mws, nice job. I forgot to mention I too eliminated the b-code overload....but I also didn't reuse the factory slapper leaf. You could remove that and drop down a little more. The b-codes are strong enough to moderate the wrap issues that the slapper was trying to do on the stock setup but the best way to eliminate is to also go to traction bars. Also, the stock ex aluminum spacers soften the ride a little with almost no loss in capacity, so if it feels a little to stiff, swap them back in.

2005 Excursion EB 6.0L
35" MT ATZ's, Dana 60 frt, 4.30 gears, ARB's, 18" 2004 KR wheels, Dyna-trac ProSteer Ball Joints, 2" PMF spring hangers, V/B-Code springs, PMF Traction Blocks, PowerSlot Cryos, CTPerformance valved Bilsteins-dual frts/single rears, ProComp wFox dual steering stabs, Icon adj track bar, 2008 TT Power Fold/Ext mirrors, 1000 Watts of "stealth" Boston Acoustics power, BA drivers, JL Audio SL13.5 Sub, Rockford 360.2 digital sound processor, SecondSkin Audio DampPro and LuxLinerPro sounddeading, F650 2-hole dash with custom switch panel and integrated CB, Painless Performance 20 circut aux fuse panel and relays, 4x2 rear glass gas struts(they really do help!), Kussman bumper mounted block heater plug, Prodigy P3 brake controller, DC Power XP270 AMP alternator, ISSPro Performax gauges, DieselSite Coolant Filter, blue spring upgrade, 4" Silverline, SCT, ARPs, EGRx, DPC Triple, PowerMax, Optimas, Atomic LED cab lights

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome