Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Dieselsite Boots?
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 05-20-2013, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
Griz

My Photos: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by floundergigging View Post
Great. You should be happy with them. I have bought the same boots for my truck 4 years ago or so. They are a little more difficult to get on and off because they are tougher than stock ones. They are a little longer and that was fine by me. They won't "slip off". They are as tough as nails. Mine also do not leak / seep oil as the stock ones did. I think they are the best boots in the industry or at the very minimal, equal to the best boots in the industry. Congratulations you made a good purchase.
Thanks...I agree they are a little harder getting on and off...but look like a great boot to me. The only negative I can say about them I wished they came in different colors. But that's just me.

02 F250, 4X4, 4R100, 3.73, B&M Transmission Pan, Edge CTS Digital Gage, Tymar 4" Exhaust, Tymar Intake & HPX & TS 6 Position Chip. IH Bellowed Up-Pipes, RiffRaff AIH delete plug, Riffraff FRx Kit. 6.0 Transmission Cooler. Dieselsite Coolant filter & Transmission filter & 203 Thermostat & WW2 & TurboMaster & inter-cooler boots. BD CCV filter. Driven Diesel Fuel Tank Mod & Pre-Pump Filter. John Wood's valve body.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome