Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Upgrades with Manual Trans.
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2005, 10:20 PM
roosterdiesel

My Photos: (8)
Re: Upgrades with Manual Trans.

garyT,

That dyno # in your sig. That with just the Evo and other mods in your sig?

I'm thinking of getting some dyno time in at Tadd's to see what she puts down. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Love my TS chip but the Evo seems just as strong sometimes. Really got me looking in to custom programming but I just got my chip so I'll have to get some more miles on it.

Remember, this is the internet, where everyone's a diesel mechanic and has 500+hp/1000+lb/ft under the hood! Read up, form your own opinions, then do your own real-world testing!

'01 PSD F-250 XLT SC LB 2WD 6SPD 3.73LS, Alliant AC's,ARP Studs, Stealth Dual HPOPs, GTP38R, Forged Rods balanced, Fluidampr, South Bend CON OFE, 6.0L Intercooler, Volant Intake, 4" SS MBRP Exhaust, A-Pillar mounted Lunar Series Boost/Pyro Gauges,4 pos. Chip with Stealth burns from Twildman, playing with Minotaur Tuning software too, heated Racor 900FH 2 micron, Hutch mods, harpoon mod, DIY Regulated Return, 203 T-stat, coolant filter, AIH gone, CCV Mod, boost pressure relief valve, 100 gallon tank/toolbox combo...AutoEnginuity diagnostics for all Domestics

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome