Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Just finished replacing Lash Adjusters/Rocker Arms
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2014, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
cyclone3565
Lifetime Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (1)
HI James,

I bought this a few months ago and like I said it runs great. The way the oil pressure sending unit is mounted on this one does not allow me to add my own, more accurate one. All 24 of the Lash Adjusters were seized, absolutely no spring action.

When I bought it, it did have some crappy aftermarket filter on it. I immediately changed to 5w20 and MOFO filters. I have only done the first change on it, planning the next oil change here in the next week or so, 3,000 miles later. The new Lash adjusters/Rocker arms I expect are performing flawlessly. I would have hoped that I get some improvement. Do you think Seafoam in the oil for 30 minutes and driving it then an oil change might help?

Martin - Fort Worth, Texas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2008 f-250 Lariat
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 5.4 Gasoline - Absolutely Love It

2003 F-250 FX-4
--Sold my last diesel

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome