Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - 7.3L CPS SEARCH AND EFFORT PAY OFF
View Single Post
post #33 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2014, 11:32 PM
hh65flyer

My Photos: (0)
So are you implying that electrical interference (or in your case water intrusion) is causing problems with the CPS?

I've been having issues that act identical to a failing CPS though it has been dry here for months. One of your earlier posts got me thinking about where (on the road) my failures have occured. Two of my failures occured within a mile of each other on a section of road that I rarely travel. The third failure I had (third CPS too) was on an access rd between our hospital and one of our local cell providers' office. I can't think of anything near the roadway for failures A & B but there could be some high tension wires or an antenna farm behind the trees there...

I think I will try to pick up some of these chokes and see what happens...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2000 F-250 SD, 4x4, Lariat, crew, 7.3 ltr. Ford Exteme Duty air filter, muffler delete, FS-2500 bypass filter, DieselSite coolant filtration system.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome