Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Ebpv delete? Anything else while I'm in there?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2016, 09:10 AM Thread Starter
Gator5713

My Photos: (0)
Ebpv delete? Anything else while I'm in there?

I'm ordering parts for my much neglected '00 f350 4x4 dually automatic 325k.
Injectors, cups, up pipes, FRX, turbo pedestal gaskets, fuel bowl rebuild...
The truck is completely stock. Flatbed/tool boxes/tools bring my daily 'empty weight' to 10k plus I regularly tow another 10k+ and regularly do all this off road. And in texas' extreme heat!
Somehow by the Grace of God my beast is still chugging along like the champ she is but she hasn't been 100% for quite a while.
I plan to eventually upgrade to 4" exhaust but am already ordering a fortune in parts so have to spread some upgrades out a bit. But while I have everything apart I figured I'd get input on doing the ebpv delete and if there is anything else that may be a should do now...
Thanks.

Gator
>|--|~

2001 F-450 4x4 XL CrewCab Flatbed (Loved this truck, sold it to a friend and he says he will never sell it!)
2000 F-350 4x4 Lariat LE CrewCab Flatbed - 325k miles all stock, needs some maintenance but still going strong! (My daily driver)
1999.5 F-350 XLT CCSB - 335k all stock (now a parts truck)
2002 F250 CCSB 4x4 previous owner threw a lot of aftermarket money at it with little gain, added a TS6 w/Gearhead tunes. (Brother's daily driver)
2001 F350 CCLB - 180k all stock (Sister in laws daily driver)
2005 Ford Expedition (Wife's daily driver)
Wife is patiently waiting for the right Diesel 4x4 Ecursion to show up....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And many other non-Ford vehicles...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome