The Diesel Stop banner

How to get Window Sticker with VIN?

13K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  VermontWayne 
#1 ·
When I ordered my 2011 and 2013 F350's I was able to get a facsimile copy of the window sticker of the truck. I don't recall if it was available through a Ford rep that monitors DieselStop.com or if there was a separate website that you simply typed in the truck's VIN and the window sticker popped up and you could print it off. My dealer told me today the 2017 F350 KR I ordered is scheduled to be at the dealer in Boston by 10/31/16. Does anyone know if I can still obtain the window sticker for the KR I ordered and how to do so? Thanks in advance. Wayne

#2 ·
windowstickerlookup.com

#3 ·
I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links on here, but if you search "Ford Window Sticker Generator" some sites will pop up that offer it. Then you just put in your VIN and it should load if its available. My truck was supposed to be built this week but still nothing, so hope thats not a bad sign!

#4 ·
Not sure you can get one any longer. Ford took the old data offline 6 to 9 months ago. You can only get window stickers of current unsold or recently sold vehicles.

Not sure the dealer can get one for you either.

#5 ·
When I tried the site you referred me to and entered the VIN, I received a message that said something to the effect "Window sticker not yet available". My truck probably hasn't been 'produced' yet as it isn't due to the dealer until late October/early November. I was planning on trying again in a few days. Thanks for the info, Larry. Wayne

#6 ·
You cna get a copy of the build information at this Ford site once it is in production or built...

https://www.etis.ford.com/

click the vehicle tab and enter the VIN.

#7 ·
You will get that message on most attempts to look up the sticker nowadays--very few in-service stickers will come up. Used to love looking at cars.com/autotrader/cargurus.com and double-checking what the used unit had on it for options.
Life isn't as much fun anymore...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.