Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - '2017 Sync 3 FordPass
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2016, 10:30 AM
FordIVTteam

My Photos: (0)
Hey Everyone,

Sync Connect and Navigation are two separate features. Sync Connect uses an embedded modem to use the Ford Pass app for vehicle location, remote start, locking of doors, etc. This is only available on a select 2017 vehicles with SYNC 3. Navigation updates can vary depending on which SYNC system is installed. The SYNC with Voice Activated Navigation uses a DVD to update, whereas the MyTouch system uses SD cards. The navigation update for SYNC 3 hasn't been determined yet, but keep an eye out for future announcements. Let me know if there's anything else I can answer!

Cara

FORD IN-VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY TEAM

p: 800.392.FORD (Prompts 1 then 3)
t:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

f:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome