Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Front HD Leaf springs 2000 F350 4x4 (X-code ?)
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2017, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
Gator5713

My Photos: (0)
After talking with JR at Leaf Springs and Suspension Parts by Auto and Truck Springs this morning I ordered their heavy duty (3-leaf) complete kit with all hardware and a set of shocks. Great guy that really seems to know his stuff and doesn't mind answering questions and helping you get exactly what you are looking for! And the springs are completely made in North America (Canada), not China!
Since I'm apparently talking to myself I will try to remember to update this thread upon and after install to hopefully help out someone else in the future.

Gator
>|--|~

2001 F-450 4x4 XL CrewCab Flatbed (Loved this truck, sold it to a friend and he says he will never sell it!)
2000 F-350 4x4 Lariat LE CrewCab Flatbed - 325k miles all stock, needs some maintenance but still going strong! (My daily driver)
1999.5 F-350 XLT CCSB - 335k all stock (now a parts truck)
2002 F250 CCSB 4x4 previous owner threw a lot of aftermarket money at it with little gain, added a TS6 w/Gearhead tunes. (Brother's daily driver)
2001 F350 CCLB - 180k all stock (Sister in laws daily driver)
2005 Ford Expedition (Wife's daily driver)
Wife is patiently waiting for the right Diesel 4x4 Ecursion to show up....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And many other non-Ford vehicles...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome