Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - 4R100 Transmissions Issue On The Road Need Advice ASAP
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-23-2017, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
schunter1969
Lifetime Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (0)
Thanks for everyone's advice. Got a bypass rebuild kit and 6.0 tranny cooler coming in. I still have a 2hr drive home (mostly interstate) so I am going to tap around the transmission, lines, etc maybe I get lucky and get that bypass valve to close or break loose the clogged lines. Any chance this is all a bad tranny temp sensor? Whats that part number?

2002 F250 Lariet 4x4 SB Dorsey St. 2 4R100 Manual T-Case with PHP Hydra running Dorsey, Jelibuilt, and 1023 custom tunes. Drivetrain mods: one piece driveshaft, 6.0 Tranny Cooler, Inline Tranny Filter. Turbo Mods: 360 bearing, 66/88 billet compressor wheel, ported housing w/ 4in. intake, TurboMaster wastegate controller, Banks elbow outlet to 4" Down Pipe to 5" straight pipe, non-EBPV pedestal, Riff Raff Boost fooler, and 470ohm resistor in place of the EBPV and wastegate solenoid. Intake Mods: DIY 4" aluminum pipe to 6637 filter, CCV routed to the rear near exhaust tip, AIH delete with 470ohm resistor on the solenoid, polished intake manifold/spider and plugged wastegate solenoid port. Fuel/Oil Mods: Riff Raff banjo fuel bolts, Riff-Raff fuel FPR black spring set to 70 psi, HPX, CNC HPOP oil lines with check valve delete Other Mods: Coolant Filter, all aluminum radiator, boost, tranny fluid temp, EGT, and fuel pressure gauges, Pioneer AVH-NEX4200 Stereo, 2008 Hitch w/ Backup Camera, 2008 Tow Mirrors, Recon headlights

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome