Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - '2016 mpg at 36k miles?
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Capp35

My Photos: (0)
I picked up my truck yesterday, and got a new battery under warranty. While it was there they checked and found no codes. They also did what they call a multi point diesel inspection and everything was fine.
The dealer also told me to make sure my Regen was completely before turning the truck off. That it would try tokeep doing it every time the truck was started, until it was complete and this would affect mileage greatly.
How do you know when it has finished? My truck will have the red/orange pop up saying that it has been initiated but turns off after about a minute. Supposedly it takes 30 minutes? Five days a week I never drive over 30 to 40 minutes at a time.
Thanks

SOLD: 99 F250 Lariat, PSD(XLE4), CC, SB, Woodland green, 4X4, WD chip, A pillar & gauges, Ranch Hand bumper replacements, Black diamond tool box, Husky floor liners, Jackit level kit, Rancho 9000's, Rancho 5404 steering stabilizer, BFG 285's AT,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NOW: 2016 F250 XLT, 4X4, Value Package, FX4 package. All stock for now.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome