Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - EGR Delete Options
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 01:47 AM
Jeanette Schwartz

My Photos: (0)
I just got an 05 F350 Super Duty and I am very new to this whole thing. It has a lot of aftermarket changes that I need to understand. I have the SCT tuner and I have been playing around with it. I am still trying out all the different engine options that it offers. I have played it safe up till recently and now my truck exhaust doesn't sound the same as it did when I first started. The truck was very fast and had lots of power, now it sounds bad, and does not put out. It has a small coolant leak near the reservoir. I have had every mechanic I know looking for this thing, it is very slow and it is spraying leaving deposits on the hood and down under. I have a coolant filter which I have replaced. I replaced the reservoir its hose, flushed the system and I am still smelling coolant. I have never worked with or owned a Ford Super Duty and I really like this truck!!!! I don't want to loose it to a lack of knowledge and make a mistake driving it or over looking something or neglecting any signs. Were do I start???

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome