Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Garden Grove, CA but heading back to Dallas
I took a few pictures. It's a hard spot to get photos. Good idea with the superglue though. I drove the truck yesterday to take the camper to storage. Mostly low speed, 45 mph or less in the city. This morning I removed the old sender that I reinstalled to plug the hole and the part remaining in the transmission does not appear to have moved.
The old part seems to be stuck in there pretty good. In the photo, it looks like the old sensor broke and left some threads.
IMG_7868 was taken Thursday after the failed EasyOut.
IMG_7912 was taking this (Tuesday) morning.
IMG_7911 shows the part of the broken send I removed and the new/replacement sender. It looks to me like the old sender has more threads.