Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Rotella Motor Oil
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Oneof6

My Photos: (0)
No where did I write that "all oils are alike", in a rush to prove me wrong in some way you must have imagined it, only that the appropriate API spec oil is the base used for judgment, for instance current CK-4 API spec right on the container for consumers to easily see, AND, that some oils by manufacturers are rebranded, same oil in a different brand container. As long as it meets the CK-4 API Spec which includes the previous "C + Ascending Alphabet Number (s) it meets the specification for that particular oil use oil regardless of the branding, and that's just a fact.

So, I would use AND RECOMMEND JUST LIKE API DOES any oil with that API current CK-4 Walmart Brand, Tractor Supply brand, Rotella T-4 and others even Delvac.

2002 F250 7.3L PSD, bought new now at 226K miles, 4R100 Auto, Crew Cab, Short Bed, ITP Regulated Fuel Return system, ITP head to head SS oil cross over, Hutch in tank mod
Harpoon de tank vent, DIESELSITE Dahl 100 Pre-Pump Fuel Filter, DIESELSITE Return Fuel Line Cooler, DIESELSITE Engine Coolant Filter, DIESELSITE Auxilliary Transmission Cooler, DIESELSITE Gage Package, Pyro, Trans & Boost, Extreme Diesel AD injectors, Ford AIS Air Filter System, BTM straight through muffler, Moog Ball Joints, Rancho Shocks, Rotella ELC Coolant ,Stock Engine Program
Modified for I-Pod Connection
We b playing Scotland The Brave to Jimmy Hendrix

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome