Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - CX Racing Double Core Intercooler
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2018, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
lpexpress

My Photos: (0)
I'm running the Dieselsite.com 4" ball berring turbo with the spring held waist gate, turbo has a billet wheel and I have the large exhaust connected on the exhaust side with 4" to the end, I can make my turbo put out more boost but my truck has a 190000 on her so I'm not pushing my luck and of course I have a blow off valve so motor doesn't go into defueling mode

2000 Excursion 4x4 Limited 7.3,Induction-Volant Airbox,Zoodad Grill Mod,Garrett GTP38R Powermax BB Turbo.Fuel System-Diesel Innovations HP Pickup in Tank to SX HP Filter&Pump to DI Ext. Reg. Bypass Kit,DI Stage2 Split Shot Injectors(120HP) Bullydog 80HP LP System.Chip-DI 4 Program 50,70,100,150,.SP Diesel 50HP Power Dial.Tranny-SunCoast Converter,TransGo ShiftKit,Mag-Hytec Pan W/Amsoil,DieselSite External Filter&Tru-Cool 9500 Tranny Cooler.Exhaust-Bullydog 4 inch W/ 4 inch down pipe.Rear-Mag-Hytec Pan W/Amsol.Extras-HX Hose,Coolant Filter,Racor 4500 CCV,Rancho 9000's & BFG-285AT'S
Diesel Innovations Knows how to make Horse Power,Why shop Anyware else!Thanks to Cris David and Alan for there Expertise and Kindness.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome