Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Fuse Panel Issue
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 05:49 AM
ford_doctor

My Photos: (1)
Garage
I went through the wiring schematics beginning with the Power Distribution at the CJB (Central Junction Box) connectors and nothing matches up with the specific wire descriptions you provided. I am positive that neither bundle of wires go to any specific CJB connector as a group. So I began looking at systems with components in the general area of the CJB. What I came up with to a high degree of certainty is this:

• Bundle 1 - all circuits match for the main light switch with fog lamps connectors C205a and C205b
  • Bundle 2 - all circuits match upfitter switch relay output circuits. (the wires you connect to whatever you are powering with the switches) No connector, just blunt cut wires

Look into these areas and see if you can confirm my findings

None of these would cause the truck to be "inoperable" whatever that actually means. The back of the CJB has 13 cavities with one being blank and one large red wire connected to the side supplying power. Some power is also fed from the BJB (Battery Junction Box) Assuming my findings are correct, you should continue cleaning you dash and then restore the light switch circuits and restore the vehicle. Then begin a proper diagnostic path.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Ford Fusion ENERGI Titanium Plug-in Hybrid
Ford Senior Master Diesel Technician
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Diesel Technician Society
Diesel Mentor Directory

Last edited by ford_doctor; 12-19-2018 at 07:45 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome