Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - 2019 most dependable regulated return system?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 03:39 PM
DENNY

My Photos: (8)
Sorry I missed the FRx in your sig. I don't have any problems with mine on two trucks, but I do not have the Airdog are you are you sure it is not the Airdog that is causing the issue? I am not sure if the pressure bleeds fuel pressure bleeds to zero when you shut down (khanson will know) If it does I guess you could have some kind of air leak into the system as it bleeds down but I expect to also see a fuel leak under pressure. Maybe a tear in fuel line inner rubber or O-ring acting like one way valve? I would call venders for both products and see if they have had a issue like that. Sucks to put two things on a truck to prevent a problem only to have it happen worse
DENNY

Early 1999 F350 AUTO 4x4 CC LB DRW 4.10 6.0 trans cooler, Front hitch, 2,000 hubs/ brakes, Bilstein shocks/steering stabilizer, Diesel site coolant filter 203 thermostat, EBV delete, new O-rings, new Oil cooler, RIFF RAFF FRX, Glow plug led, Pillar gauges, Lighted cupholder, Painless wiring fuze block, Harpoon/hutch mods, Removed axle blocks. Air bags, 5 wheel hitch, In bed 7 pin plug. Spare tire key delete. KLHANSEN on speed dial. 75,000 as of May 2019

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome