Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - 02 F250 Best Suspension Options?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2019, 11:42 AM
DENNY

My Photos: (8)
I agree with arctic your tire pressure is way too high in the rear. Drop it down to 50 lbs when unloaded the ride should get a lot better. I took the blocks off the rear axle on my F350 DRW and added air bags. Dropped the lowered tailgate hight by 5 inches truck now sits level. I adjust the airbags to load. Side benefit is the headlights are always correct no matter what load. Depending on tire width you may be able to grind the stops on the knuckles and get a bit more before the tire rubs the front spring.
DENNY

Early 1999 F350 AUTO 4x4 CC LB DRW 4.10 6.0 trans cooler, Front hitch, 2,000 hubs/ brakes, Bilstein shocks/steering stabilizer, Diesel site coolant filter 203 thermostat, EBV delete, new O-rings, new Oil cooler, RIFF RAFF FRX, Glow plug led, Pillar gauges, Lighted cupholder, Painless wiring fuze block, Harpoon/hutch mods, Removed axle blocks. Air bags, 5 wheel hitch, In bed 7 pin plug. Spare tire key delete. KLHANSEN on speed dial. 75,000 as of May 2019

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome