Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Frozen Tundar Cascading electrical failure mid-winter blues
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 05:26 AM
clydesdale

My Photos: (5)
You said that is stalled. Was it initially running? Did you simply gel the fuel? Although, with that, if you plug the block heater, I would think it might start and run momentarily. Because of NY winters and occasional run to VT, I only use the 5w 40 syn rotella. It is good from NY to FL and it spins much faster on start up than with 15w 40.

2002 F-250, PSD 6-speed, CC, short bed, 4X4, Toreador Red w/ Silver accent, A.R.E mx cap, Weld Super Single II and 33s in the summer, x-springs, F-350 blocks and badges, AIC, proflaps, ITP intank mod, AirDog with 3 micron filter, isspro guages and TTM, scangauge, husky liners, alarm, xm stereo,stull 5399-p grille, centramatics, ccv mod, AIS Air Filter, Southbend CON O, Detroit Truetrac LSD, coolant filter, 203 stat with billet housing, blackcloud intake heater plug/boost fitting, reese titan hitch, fabcraft PTO cover/temp sender port, prodigy brake controller, ITP Boost Annihalator, oilguard bypass filter, Mag-Hytec rear dif, bilsteins, hellwig rear stabilizer bar, ATS housing, non-ebpv pedistal and exhaust flange, magnaflow 3.5dp exhaust, ITP reg return, turbomaster wastegate controller, and ceramic coated bellowed up pipes, PHP 50t and 80p, currently 127,000 miles.

Last edited by clydesdale; 02-11-2019 at 05:28 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome