Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Ford Repair Warranty on 2002 F350 Super Duty
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Remoteproductions

My Photos: (0)
Ford Repair Warranty on 2002 F350 Super Duty

I have been having a terrible time with Groove Ford in Centennial Colorado. The current issue is that they replaced front and rear brakes, I brought it back to them twice saying that the vehicle is driving strange and they told me it was fine. Finally, while driving on the interstate, I had to hit the brakes hard to avoid a collision and the vehicle swerved towards the barrier. The vehicle has never stopped shimmying when touching the brakes and they had me replace absolutely everything on the front end. I paid them around $7000. In the meantime, they broke my radiator neck while replacing the master cylinder and told me every bit of the brake system needed to be replaced because the brakes were locked up all along AFTER THEY REPLACED THEM. I was very patient and polite. Then, last time a service manager starting yelling at me and accusing me of wrong doing.

Anyway, back to the point. I am not comfortable at all bringing the vehicle back to Groove Ford. I now have it at another dealership and they are saying that my front brakes need to be replaced after 9,000 miles. I have used the dealerships for repairs thinking I would be covered at any Ford dealership across the country in case anything went wrong. I tried Ford Customer Relationship Center today and they told me this is not true.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to get this fixed by the other dealer or covered by Ford? Thanks!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome