Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Whooshing after ebpv delete
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 01:37 PM
2000F250-7.3

My Photos: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by parker4 View Post
also getting a new compressor wheel to rule out any more boost problems, but I am thinking the little bit of boost loss was from that passenger side Y pipe fitting and possibly the clamp a little too. Before I could barley hear the turbo spool up inside the cab when I had the ebpv in. Now it sounds like you are sitting near the end of a plane on takeoff. Way louder than before.

Glad I could help I have done several turbo swaps on 7.3 you learn a few things every time. Questions do you have a tuner on the truck if you do on a stock turbo your probably getting compressor surge a new compressor wheel like wicked wheel 2 will get rid of that or a ported compressor housing will fix that RiffRaff diesel can get you the parts to fix that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000 F250 7.3 4inc exhaust, Ts 6 pos chip witch custom tunes, Built 4R100 w billet triple disc converter, 6.0 trans cooler and deep tans pan, CCV mod, 4 gauge pod A piller,Boost,Trans temp,EGT,fuel pressure AFE intake,RIFFRAFF Frx fuel Rail dead head fix black spring,High Flow banjo bolts,High Flow CVD Fitting, Harpoon mod,Diesel site adrenaline HPOP,AIH Plug,Plenum Reinforcing Inserts. FULL FORCE DIESEL STAGE 1.5 single shot injectors, Garrett powermax GTP38R and blank pedestal, RIFFRAFF Intercooler CAC Boots with complete clamp kit , scanegauge 2

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome