Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Battery generator block heater
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 08:38 PM
Patrick Feeley

My Photos: (19)
Are you talking about using an inverter to power the factory block heater? Our block heaters are (I think) 1000W so that wouldn't work (and would take a lot of power and a good inverter). If your glowplugs, batteries, and starter are in good shape, you shouldn't have any issues starting, even below zero. If you need the truck itself warmed up quickly, start it and then idle it up for a bit. Cheers!

97 F250 SC 4x4 (CA model), E4OD, 4.10 LS,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Ext Trans Filter, Tru-Cool Max, I/C Mounted but not Plumbed

SOLD: 94 F350 CC DRW, 5 Speed, SBC Con-O,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3 DP, Bilsteins,
, Gutted EBPV

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome