Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Brakes not fully releasing again.Please help me!
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 06:19 AM Thread Starter
sawtooth

My Photos: (0)
Well not totally sure as I sold it 18 months after I had the last work done. Never had another issue so figured it was resolved though. The last time it was in we changed the brake fluid and he disassembled both front brake sets replaced with new factory parts. Strange part is I had this same process done several times before but always within a year or so problem would return. Wish I could help you more but maybe draining and replacing the brake fluid did the trick.

I’ve moves on now and I’m now riding in my first GMC 2500 and really like. I’ve always been a Ford guy but between the crappy Ford seats and rougher ride I’m really liking the comfort of the GMC. It’s like night and day difference. I did enjoy my Ford though just got tired of being uncomfortable on long trips. Overall it was a good truck though. Didnt any real major issues with it just brakes, radiators, intercooler issues, and broke several cab bolts. Was at about 170k miles when I let her go last fall.

2008 Job 3 6.4 F250 Lariat CC 4x4 Dark Stone
ATS Color Matched Street Flares
Eaton ELocker "front" and Truetrac Limited Slip "rear"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome