Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com - View Single Post - Hard/No Start? Check here first.
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 05:34 PM Thread Starter
klhansen
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (180)
Re: Hard/No Start? Check here first.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You can just take your multimeter put the leads in the top of the connector. You don't even have to take the plug off.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think that works anyway. All the leads come back to a common point so it won't really tell you anything unless all the plugs were bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly right, I forgot about that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

OTC makes a tool that's a connector with each wire brought out to a test point to check GP's and injectors, but they want $75 for it. Pulling the connector is much cheaper and works just as well.

First truck -- 1929 Model A Ford pickup, restored from ground up. Wish I still had it!
'99.5 F250 PSD Supercab LB 4x4, ZF-6 w/SB Con OFE, 3.73LS, Boost & pyro gauges, Swamps S175/146 injectors, DP 80 HP Econo PCM (classic version
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
), AIS,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
regulated return,

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome