Can't read the posts??????????????????? Too wide????????????? - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
News, Comments, Site Help and Suggestions Discussion of TheDieselStop.Com itself. What do you like or don't like, kudos and complaints, comments and suggestions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 08:51 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (6)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can't read the posts??????????????????? Too wide?????????????

Why? Netcape communicator 4.76....Is all I've ever used....Rick

2003.25 F350 SUPER CREWZER, 6.0, Lariat CC Shorty,4X4, Black with all the toys. Quad Capt seats,Chrome tow hooks. All Mod's by PRP Diesel Performance in Cincinnati, OH. More to come. I'm A Junky.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 11:25 AM

My Photos: (0)
Re: Can't read the posts??????????????????? Too wide?????????????

Rick I've noticed that before as well on individual posts, but not on the main forums page. Everytime it has been another user that has posted to that post a webpage link that won't word wrap. It is definately annoying. I have just sent them a nice PM asking if they would revise their signatures and that has corrected the problem. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

If this isn't what your reffering to, please disregard. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

JC

FOR SALE*1996*F250*4X4*<font color="red">RED</font>*CC*SB*E4OD*4:10's*4" Exhaust *Tymar*Factory AIC*SnugTop Shell**NAW4*129,XXX miles
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 11:52 AM

Its definently good to hear this problem is reconized and what the problem is. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
A few months ago I drove people nuts just trying to discribe it. No one seemed to know what it was nor cared. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Glad its now reconized and it wasn't ME!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Larry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-14-2003, 06:59 AM Thread Starter

My Photos: (6)

Still the same thing except I used to be able to scrool over and now I cant do that. I can only read about 2/3 of the posts...Rick

2003.25 F350 SUPER CREWZER, 6.0, Lariat CC Shorty,4X4, Black with all the toys. Quad Capt seats,Chrome tow hooks. All Mod's by PRP Diesel Performance in Cincinnati, OH. More to come. I'm A Junky.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-14-2003, 03:08 PM

My Photos: (9)

Rick same problem here. Jason told me in the other post, basically, that my browser (netscape 4.78 or something) was at fault. I don't know how this could cause the porblem but that is what he said. Guess noone knows. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif[/img]
James

<font color="green">
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
4x4 Extended Cab XLT Lariat, 3.54 LS, Pioneer radio, C6, Straightpiped</font> (Listen:
-
)<font color="green">
200k+ miles
</font> Down since 1/03
<font color="red">Work in progress
</font>
<font color="cc3300">
Deluxe 'The BOMB' 318 V8.

350 diesel, loaded.</font>
1995 Toyota Camry
'The Battle Wagon' Unfortunate DD. 242k
Member of FOKISD
<font color="orange">"Fighting for religion, something I don't understand."</font> - Dave Mustaine
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-17-2003, 03:49 PM

Othrhog

I've had the same thing happen and do not know how the settings get changed. Here's what I do, go to the display properties section on your task bar. On mine, there is a icon that looks like a monitor, left ot right click one time and a display will come up that allows you to choose a size. For mine I choose 800x600High Color(16 bit)and that allows me to see the full post top to bottom and side to side. I think this is what you are talking about. You may also try going to your options section at top of screen and click on appearence and then text size.

Good luck
Phil

2001 F350 DRW, 4x4, PSD, LWB, Lariat Package,Toreador Red with Black on Bottom part of body, Bun Warmers, CB, Crew Cab, Automatic, LED'S in overhead console, Bug Deflector, Mud Flaps, Bedliner, Keyless Entry, Power Tele Trailer Mirrors, Tubular Chrome Steps, 6-way Drivers seat, Towing Package, Vacuum/Hydraulic trailer brakes as well as electric brake system, hide away gooseneck hitch, K&N air filter, SCMT, Auto Meter pyro/boost/transmission gauges on pillar, BD exhaust system that is 4 inch from turbo back to a straight through muffler and a 5 inch tip. Towing about 24K gross weight. 10.1 seconds in the 1/8th mile
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > General Discussion > News, Comments, Site Help and Suggestions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in