Great Web Page - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
News, Comments, Site Help and Suggestions Discussion of TheDieselStop.Com itself. What do you like or don't like, kudos and complaints, comments and suggestions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-07-1999, 10:26 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Great Web Page

I just found this web page yesterday and already have it bookmarked. It has a great deal of information and is much more user-friendly than other web pages I have seen elsewhere. Thanks to everyone for posting replies. :-)
Drive Safely.

------------------

1991 F-250 XLT Lariat SC 7.3 4x4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-08-1999, 12:55 AM

Re: Great Web Page

Terrific site, Great group of people who help others in there search for solutions to their problems. Thanks J

------------------
95 F250 4WD Auto Trans

95 F250,XLT, 4WD, Auto Trans,bbshimmed,synthetic trans oil,4:10 gears ,Truck Trunk ,Nerf Bars ,crome Mud flaps, Aux. trans cooler, front diff. drain plug. External trans.filter, trimmed snorkel. American wheels water temp guage, front fuel tank mod,Warn Manual hubs,Putman class 4 hitch 212k mi.
Currently also have 2012 Dodge 4X4 with a Cummins engine.

It is said if you sit by the river and watch the water flow by long enough, your enemies will pass by. This I believe to be true. It is also possible to watch your loved ones pass by as well.
Wife Candi 08/14/07 missing her always
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-08-1999, 09:04 AM

Great site. It has been a great deal of help to me already. I hope you have the $$ support you need to continue. I appreciate your judgment in keeping comments constructive.

Suggestion: Continue to have occasional on-line chats with experts in the field. Turbo, chips, towing, Banks, Tires, Oil, filters, and other areas can benefit from discussions with industry experts. The previous chats with Banks were excellent. I admit I spend too much time only looking at just the forums.

------------------
1999 F-350 PSD, Auto, lwb, srw, CC, 4wd, lariat, Rhino liner, Reese 5th & Gooseneck hitch, Banks Stinger

1999 F-350 PSD, Auto, lwb, srw, CC, 4wd, 3.73, lariat, Rhino liner, Reese 5th & Gooseneck hitch, Banks Powerpack

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-08-1999, 07:24 PM

Jason, I've really enjoyed the site thanks for making it available. One question though regarding membership status, what differentiates a member from a junior member? Just curious.

------------------
Bob P.
99 SD250 XLT SUPERCAB
PSD 4x4 4R100 3.73LS
OXFORD WHITE

Bob P.
99 CHIPPED PSD
SD250 4x4 XLT S/C
4R100 3.73LS
OPEN EXHAUST
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-08-1999, 07:35 PM

Junior Member = less than 31 posts.

Jason
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-09-1999, 12:39 AM

Yup! One of these days I too will be amongst the ranks of Member -- Jason thank you sicerely for the time and effort you have put in thus far!! I was wondering when you would be overwhealmed as Moderator of all Forums. Having read the current Members assigned I am sure the site will retain its impecable image. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you from all of us for eveything -- and to you new moderators, you have had a fine example of balanced moderation of these forums - it is now up to you to maintain those fine standards.

Regards, David van Hooton

------------------
David van Hooton (San Diego, CA)
F350 PSD CC DRW LB -- Roll-A-Long package
[email protected]

David van Hooton (San Diego, CA)
F350 PSD CC DRW LB -- Roll-A-Long package

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-10-1999, 06:23 PM

GREAT SITE JASON! JUST FOUND IT A FEW WEEKS AGO AND ALREADY ADDICTED. THANKS AGAIN!!

------------------
99.5 F250 XLT SC PSD LWB
6 Speed Born 12-14-98

2004 F-350 6.0L 6-speed build March 04
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-16-1999, 02:19 PM

My Photos: (1)

I have to agree with everyone that this is a great source of information. I may not respond to a lot of posts but if there is something that grabs my interest and I feel I have something worth while, I'll drop my 2 cents. Maybe for giggles, a database could be put together showing the most common problems people are having. Keep up the great work.

------------------
96 F-250 PSD, White Clearcoat 4x4 XLT/SC/LWB, E4OD, 4:10's And stock as a rock

June 1996 F250HD XLT/SC, LWB, 4x4, 4:10LS, E4OD, White outside, Gray inside, Camper/Tow pack, Factory Aluminum wheels, Factory rear slider, decal free.
Factory AIC, Aux dash switches, Full add-a-leaf, Mile Marker SS Hubs, Upgraded E4OD Tranny, Tymar intake and HPX crossover line, BD downpipe, Exhaust brake, 203* stat, BriteBox, California Regulator mod, Truck Interiors Winterfront, Ported bug guard, Energy Suspension bushings rolling on 265x75 Bridgestone Revo's.

KD7UBW - PHAR (Public Health Amateur Radio)

2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 door in Copper Red Mica w/indash 6 disk Cd changer/MP3 and moonroof: The Wifes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > General Discussion > News, Comments, Site Help and Suggestions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in