Image Under Username?? - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
News, Comments, Site Help and Suggestions Discussion of TheDieselStop.Com itself. What do you like or don't like, kudos and complaints, comments and suggestions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 03:51 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Image Under Username??

I was just wondering how all you guys get the images to appear underneath your usernames at the left-hand side of the post. I would appreciate any feedback! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]
Thanks!

-Nick

-Nick Cruser

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 4x4, ext cab, PSD, E4OD, 4.10 ltd. slip, ??? mi., Deep Blue, 16x8 AR Neptune wheels, 265x75 Courser M/T's, Manik step bars, Lots of Diamond plate, Bugflector, K&N, Hypermax DP, straight piped, shimmed FPR, Bill's Flip Chip
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 08:10 PM

My Photos: (1)
Re: Image Under Username??

Go to your "my home" and where you edit preference you can set your picture. I believe it has to be on the web somewhere, like.. you can't upload it. I use a website that i run to host my picture but you might be able to use webshots or something. Hopefully someone will come and say how they did theirs.

But if hosting the picture isn't a problem then all you have to do is get a picture and make it 65x75 pixels. 65 wide, 75 tall, and it has to be a certain size like.. not bigger than 6k or something. It says in the profile stuff, just look for it.

Eric

, 6,900 lbs.
Dodge 1997 Ram 3500

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2003, 03:52 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (28)

yARIC008 has pretty well covered it. On that page in "My Home" there is a line for the URL to the avatar. See below.
URL to your picture (65x75 max pixels, may be smaller) (.gif, .jpg, .png accepted)

Some people have the pictures hosted elsewhere and others use the photo site right here.
If you upload the photo to this site, it then will have a specific URL that would look similar to this:
http://photos.thedieselstop.com/data...ther2_test.gif

The URL above is from member <font color="blue"> 4cstr </font>

Shout back if you have a problem.

Dick

TheDieselStop.Com Moderator & Former Photo Editor
Had a May '02 F350 7.3L SC Lariat 4x4 Auto. Sold In 5/2016 it had 321.1K+ miles

Had a June '97 F350 7.3L Reg Cab XLT 4x4 Auto SRW, OEM Radio w/CD. Sold In 5/2016 it had 208.1K+ miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2003, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

Thanks Dick,

I'll give it a shot today and maybe PM you if I have any problems.
Thanks again [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Nick

-Nick Cruser

, 4x4, ext cab, PSD, E4OD, 4.10 ltd. slip, ??? mi., Deep Blue, 16x8 AR Neptune wheels, 265x75 Courser M/T's, Manik step bars, Lots of Diamond plate, Bugflector, K&N, Hypermax DP, straight piped, shimmed FPR, Bill's Flip Chip

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2003, 10:30 AM Thread Starter

Hey guys,

Looks like I got it... Not as good as I had planned [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif[/img], but I can always change it. Sure was simple [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif[/img].......................THANKS!!

-Nick

-Nick Cruser

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2003, 12:15 PM

My Photos: (3)

Don't know if it's just me, but I don't get your avatar, bud. Seems like you know how to do this stuff, but I see nothing but an empty box on yours. ???

Bruce
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > General Discussion > News, Comments, Site Help and Suggestions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in