OASIS Broadcast Messages - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
News, Comments, Site Help and Suggestions Discussion of TheDieselStop.Com itself. What do you like or don't like, kudos and complaints, comments and suggestions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-16-2003, 10:23 AM Thread Starter

My Photos: (14)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
OASIS Broadcast Messages

The most current list for our 03's is buried deep in the 94 - 97 forum.

Is there a chance these messages could have a home of their own on the forum page and be kept up to date somehow.

If there was a source for the TSB's they could go into a separate one too. That way we would not haft to dig for them as we do now.

Just a thought

Thanks Keith [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

PS Great job on the moderation. Things were getting interesting. I like it much better now. I even think I was getting a bit out of wack [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif[/img]

Thanks Jason [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2004 / 04 F350 CC PSD 4x4 Chestnut Brown King Ranch, Quad Captains, DUALLY
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, long bed, auto, 4:10LS
Goodies added.
Retrax bed cover

Bed Rug bed liner
KC backup lights
C-Better mirrors
Prodigy Controller
Reese bed rails, bolt on frame install kit
Viair 550C air compressor and 2.5 gal tank
Grover 34 and 36 inch air horns
Pro Flap mud flaps
Autometer cobalt gauges with under cubby pod
Galaxy 95T CB, Wilson 5000 roof mount antenna
DPPI Cat Back Dual Exhaust

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-16-2003, 12:17 PM

My Photos: (0)
Re: OASIS Broadcast Messages

I'm not sure we can legally post them without permission from Ford.

Jason
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-17-2003, 10:30 AM Thread Starter

Hmmmmmmmm,
But they are already posted here and appear to be kept up to date (at least the oasis messages). Just buried deep in the FAQ section (and the wrong one for the 03 issues). I was just wondering if they could be made more accessible.

As for the TSB's I can find the index on other sites (some are already poster here) and some sites will send you the text for the asking. I was wondering if one of our dealer or teck sponsors might have a link or be able to upload them (complete ones)once in a while.

I think it would be a great addition here for us to trouble shoot.

Thanks Jason [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Goodies added.
Retrax bed cover

Bed Rug bed liner
KC backup lights
C-Better mirrors
Prodigy Controller
Pro Flap mud flaps

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-17-2003, 11:33 PM

My Photos: (203)

YODA -- You mean these Technical Service Bulletins? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

Technical Service Bulletins

There is only one out for the 6.0L Power Stroke but I have all of them for the 1999-2003 7.3L Power Stroke and most of them for the 1994.5-1997 7.3L Power Stroke. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Cheers from Tulsa, OK! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Dave

1996 F-350 XLT CC SRW 4x4
-E4OD●4L10●Tyrant Diesel chip●Hypermax H2E, intercooler, exhaust●TE-T500●7.3L Regulated Return Fuel System●215 amp generator●International water pump●Hydro-Boost●APCM
250,000 happy miles
DZLJIM 3:16
~~
- Hold my beer and watch this.~~
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 12:21 AM

My Photos: (10)

Hey Dave, does "'02" include early '03's?

Thanks,

Bryan

2013 Chevy Volt
2005 F-350 CC 6.0 4X4 Lariat, 160,xxx miles
Mods: Bullet-proofed,Edge CTS - Program 2, Coolant Filter, Fuel Pressure Gauge
1969 Pontiac Firebird 6.0 LS*1970 Chevelle Greenbrier 6.0 LS

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 03:58 AM

Bryan -- You are correct. There have not been any 2003 7.3L-specific TSBs so I have not added a column for 03. Only the last 10 or so (if that) even mentioned the 2003 model year.

Dave

-E4OD●4L10●Tyrant Diesel chip●Hypermax H2E, intercooler, exhaust●TE-T500●7.3L Regulated Return Fuel System●215 amp generator●International water pump●Hydro-Boost●APCM
250,000 happy miles
~~
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 12:54 PM Thread Starter

Yep thats them along with the Oasis ones. Its great that they are there. My comment was if it was possible to put in a front end link to make it easier to find. ( we could then reference them easier to folks with problems and they could find them easier to print out and take in.

I did not look in the 94-97 forum at first for my 03 and only found them using a site wide search. Thus the reason for the post.

That have saved me a lot of grief over the years and am glad you have them and keep them updated - Thanks

Goodies added.
Retrax bed cover

Bed Rug bed liner
KC backup lights
C-Better mirrors
Prodigy Controller
Pro Flap mud flaps

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 04:52 PM

My Photos: (6)

Ditto that. Rick

2003.25 F350 SUPER CREWZER, 6.0, Lariat CC Shorty,4X4, Black with all the toys. Quad Capt seats,Chrome tow hooks. All Mod's by PRP Diesel Performance in Cincinnati, OH. More to come. I'm A Junky.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 05:36 PM

YODA (& others) -- There are several reasons the information is in the 1994-1997 FAQ. The TSBs and Broadcast Messages started off being geared for the 1994-1997 Power Strokes. I sort of added the 1999+ Super Duties later as I knew they would beneficial for those with newer trucks. I guess the real reason they are where they are is that I am the 1994-1997 Power Stroke FAQ Editor (among other things) and do not have access to the 1999+ Super Duty FAQ.

Dave

250,000 happy miles
~~
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 09:19 PM Thread Starter

Well than we need to get you a bigger hammer (highly motivational access tool) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] or a new TRUCK [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

Its good to know where we can find it though - Thanks - Keith

Goodies added.
Retrax bed cover

Bed Rug bed liner
KC backup lights
C-Better mirrors
Prodigy Controller
Pro Flap mud flaps

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > General Discussion > News, Comments, Site Help and Suggestions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in