Question - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
News, Comments, Site Help and Suggestions Discussion of TheDieselStop.Com itself. What do you like or don't like, kudos and complaints, comments and suggestions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 12:19 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question

Hello admin. this is a great site,and is very informative.I am wondering if there is a glossary here for all the abbreviated terminoligy such as icp., btw.,tcp and such .I can figure out some but I do get stuck on a few. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Thanx Dale

03 6.0 cc,lb.xlt.fx4. white/grey.
02 26' 5er
wife & 3 kids
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 01:04 PM

My Photos: (1)
Re: Question

Here is one set.

And scroll down a bit to Baz's post for some more. Unfortunately the few links on that post don't work anymore, but those will get ya started.

Later,
Mark W.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

96 Crew 4x4 CC, Maddog Stage 2's, Banks Intercooler & Guages, E4OD in Amsoil and Tru-Cooled, 410's, 4" Skyjacker Lift, 35"BFG M/T, Tejon Bumpers, RS9000's, Grant Wheel w/CC adapt.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, TYMAR'ed By DaleI:
, A few secrets from Eddin's House of Diesels, Vol. FF,Medic,

!thgiR peeK ciffarT rewolS"
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 03:27 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)

Thanx Mark W thats a great help

03 6.0 cc,lb.xlt.fx4. white/grey.
02 26' 5er
wife & 3 kids
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 05:55 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (45)

Mark's link takes you to the end of that thread. If you don't realize how to get back to page 1, you might not see the good part of that thread. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Click here to see it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]

My Sierra Blanca (Spanish for White Mountain) in the sig pic was a great pickup for 11.5 years. I sold it several years ago. I drove a hand-me-down 2003 F-150 SuperCrew 4.6L 2V for a while, but it was unacceptable for towing more than a rowboat. Replacement is a 2012 F-150 EcoBoost SuperCrew Lariat that tows my 5,000-pound TT like a dream. Replaced the 2012 with a 2019 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost with max tow.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 06:17 PM

My Photos: (11)

[ QUOTE ]
Hello admin. this is a great site,and is very informative.I am wondering if there is a glossary here for all the abbreviated terminoligy such as icp., btw.,tcp and such .I can figure out some but I do get stuck on a few.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> HERE</font> is what I use and even has some 6.0L acronyms. The last update will be kept current so if you have additions, please PM me and I will add them to the list.

Larry

2001PSD(PCM:HPI2)SD E-350,Dk Emerald Grn,4.10LS, <font color="blue">Mustang dyno - 183.9/400.4 stock</font>
, BTS w/Schaeffer's ATF
, ITP 3.5"/4" exhaust w/Magnaflow & Aeroturbine,Dieselsite 203* T-stat/Zerex G-05,F.Pwr, Ext/Int. Upgd. pkg,R. Bds,AIC,Tow Pkg, Rear & Slider windows,<font color="red">AMSOIL air, oil-bypass & rear end 75w-140 fluid ,<font color="blue">3/8" fuel sys w/10 Dieselsite DAHL100 & fuel manifold/sight glass</font>,6 way dr. pwr. seat, Magnefine trans/P.S. filters</font>, husky mats,<font color="red">5 gauge A-pillar ISSPRO EVs w/Grn mkr illum. + air & fuel restriction gauges</font>,Dieselsite coolant filter and zinc electrode, manual GPR switch & GP LED, blinking security LED, weathertechs, a few other "Gadgets"
, & a 1981 26' Prowler TT(26Y)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > General Discussion > News, Comments, Site Help and Suggestions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in