Always Remember - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Off-Topic Discussions This is the area for general banter/chat. There are rules for this section, please read the sticky post in the section before participating. Enter at your own risk as some posts in here may be NSFW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 09:28 AM Thread Starter

My Photos: (1)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Always Remember

Seven years ago today the world was changed forever.

9-11-01

2016 RAM 3500 Big Horn, CC LB, DRW, 6.7 CTD, 4wd, Aisin trans

Gone but not forgotten...
2002 F-350 SRW
Lariat, Crew Cab, Long Bed
4X4, Auto Trans, Tymar Intake
Wicked Wheel, Zoodad Mod
DP Tuner - 60E, 80E, 40T, 80T, Decel
05+ Harley Headlights
6" Upper and Lower Windshield Brows
ISSPRO Gauges, Edge Insight CTS

Sold at 206,000 miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 11:08 AM

My Photos: (4)
I will never forget the day the cowardly act of a few affected so many. To the 343 firefighters, flight 93 who fought back, and all the civilians who died that day, you are heros!

2012 F350 Lariat ultimate 6.7 PSD LB CC SRW Fx4,
67 F-250 Project truck, currently in a billion pieces
70 F-250 4x4 (highboy)
Past trucks: 07 F-350 xlt 6.0 PSD LB CC SRW 4x4, black on tan, A/T, 5" exhaust w/4" downpipe, SCT livewire
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Traded in 04 F-250 xlt 6.0 PSD SB extcab 4x4, 6spd, all stock and 97 F-250HD xlt 7.3 PSD extcab LB 4x4, 5spd, Superchips tuner, 4" turbo back exaust, K&N CAI, 02 intercooler installed, Sold
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 02:30 PM

My Photos: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireguywtc View Post
I will never forget the day the cowardly act of a few affected so many. To the 343 firefighters, flight 93 who fought back, and all the civilians who died that day, you are heros!
Amen!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 05:46 PM

My Photos: (47)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireguywtc View Post
I agree that they are all hero's.

I don't agree that the ones who did it are cowards however.

Just because someone does a despicable act, doesn't automatically make them a coward. And being "brave" is not always a noble act.

Now let's go find the real "coward" that sent others to do his work.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Gandy View Post
I agree that they are all hero's.

I don't agree that the ones who did it are cowards however.

Just because someone does a despicable act, doesn't automatically make them a coward. And being "brave" is not always a noble act.

Now let's go find the real "coward" that sent others to do his work.

The optimistic side of me wants to believe they are keeping him alive for intelligence purposes and using him as a tool to ferret out others.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 07:24 PM

My Photos: (7)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
We held a memorial "service" at our flag pole at work this morning. I was unable to attend due to the nature of my work, but my thoughts are with all who perished and the survivors they left behind. I agree that the "coward" is the one who ordered this horrific act. I have my thoughts on why he hasen't been "caught" yet, but that would cause my post to be deleted

1994 F-350 7.3 IDI Turbo, crew cab, E4OD,4:10 L/S, LB, Dually
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ATS Turbo upgrades: 3" DP with 3" exhaust Magnaflow XL muffler:

2012 Copper Canyon 273 FWRET w/2 slides, Air Lift 5000 bags
Pillar pod: Autometer C2 Series gauges: pyro,trans, boost, water, oil pressure

Hypermax Cowl induction, K&N air filter, flex-a-lite 26K trans cooler with fan,Tekonsha prodigy
Train Horns:

PM please not visitor message
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 07:46 PM

My Photos: (4)
I agree the biggest coward was the one who sent the others to do his dirty work. However I will not yeild that the low lifes who took all those innocent people with them to prove some point is not cowardly. It is a hatred and an evil that I will never understand, but I will condone it for the rest of my days, and I will never forget!

2012 F350 Lariat ultimate 6.7 PSD LB CC SRW Fx4,
67 F-250 Project truck, currently in a billion pieces
70 F-250 4x4 (highboy)
Past trucks: 07 F-350 xlt 6.0 PSD LB CC SRW 4x4, black on tan, A/T, 5" exhaust w/4" downpipe, SCT livewire
Traded in 04 F-250 xlt 6.0 PSD SB extcab 4x4, 6spd, all stock and 97 F-250HD xlt 7.3 PSD extcab LB 4x4, 5spd, Superchips tuner, 4" turbo back exaust, K&N CAI, 02 intercooler installed, Sold
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 08:39 PM

My Photos: (16)
Put on the History channel right now(102 minutes that changed the America). You will see footage you haven't seen before. Chills, tears & anger going through me all over again.

Never forget
R.I.P
NYFD
Gary Box Squad #1

2005 F250 6.0 PSD CC Auto, Dk toreador red/Ariz beige,Lariat Luxury 4x4 SB,TT Mirrors,Camper PKG,Roof lights,ADJ pedals,REV aid,Trailer hitch,TOW COMMAND,ESOF,PWR rear window,3.73 posi,SIRIUS SAT radio. Built 08/09/04

2002 BUYBACK bad paint
F250 7.3 PSD Auto CC Lariat 4x4 SB, TT mirrors,Camper pkg,Grille insert,Hood shield,Tow pkg,Adj pedals,Shift on fly,Trailer brake,Spray in bedliner,Dk highland green w/tan.

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by south_paw View Post
Put on the History channel right now(102 minutes that changed the America). You will see footage you haven't seen before. Chills, tears & anger going through me all over again.

Never forget
R.I.P
NYFD
Gary Box Squad #1
I have that recorded, going to watch it tonight. Hopefully every American will never forget the ultimate sacrifice made by so many that day! We should never let our guard down again. May We irradicate every terrorist in the world. We must protect Our Country, regardless what it takes, and the hell with politically correct! Seven years later, We have someone by the name of barack hussein obama running for president, a muslim, and the friend of many radicals. There is definately something wrong with this picture. God Bless America!

Sold 02 F350 Lariat CrewCab Toreador Red/ Silver DRW LB AT 4X4 4.10 gears, BTS custom chip, and tranny. built BTS and Ford Tough! 859,532 miles

SOLD: 02 F350 Lariat CC Toreador Red, DRW AT 4.10 gears, BTS custom chip, and Tranny 214,550 miles,Built BTS, and Ford Tough!
Sold 94 F350 XLT SC DI DRW 5Speed 314,000

Lifetime Member "BTS BUBBA" Association
"Ain't no feelin like BTS mobilin"
SLAPS Member
Sold 62 Corvair 95
Bus
92 Buick deuce and a quarter
03 Ford Windstar- Granny Hauler
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Banned

My Photos: (14)
I remember what a different pace things went at work that day. There was no hustle and bustle, just a "going through the motions" with an eye and ear on the TV and radio, even in lumber yards. All urgency of the normal work routine was gone, replaced by a shock and gloom so thick you could cut it.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 05:49 AM

My Photos: (47)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighwayPrisoner View Post
Seven years later, We have someone by the name of barack hussein obama running for president, a muslim, and the friend of many radicals. There is definately something wrong with this picture.
Yes, there is something wrong with this picture.

But it isn't what you think.

What's really wrong is that so many people are still either naive....or just plain dumb.....about the fact that they are being manipulated.

BO is not a Muslim nor was Saddam Hussein responsible for 9-11.

Now repeat after me...........................
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 05:59 AM

My Photos: (32)
Nothing changed.

Powerful men have been duking it out with each other out of pride, lust, revenge, envy, greed, wrath and gluttony -- aka. control of the world's resources -- since the dawn of history, using the rest of us as cannon fodder.

Just one more chapter in an ongoing saga.

(but it has been awfully profitable to have Iraqi oil off the market)

-
Douglas Campbell, P.E.

1986 Isuzu P'up, 177,673.8 miles.
- Hella headlights (highly recommended)
- DOT C-2 back end (also recommended)
- R-12 air conditioner converted to R-406a. Saved ozone and money
- 4.1:1 final drive converted to 3.4:1. Quieter, better mileage but it's a good thing I live in the flat Midwest.
- 9/22/2007, age 21: Still running well when reluctantly sent away for reincarnation, due to body & frame rust.
- Never did get around to converting it to french-fry oil, which is why I originally stumbled upon this site.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 06:56 AM

They are building up the UAE to be the new financial captitol of the world.

Cheney is going to retire on one of those palm frawn islands there when he is all done.

He has to make sure that his retirement is going to be a peaceful and hence the reason to knock down Iraq.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
and the hell with politically correct! Seven years later, We have someone by the name of barack hussein obama running for president, a muslim, and the friend of many radicals. There is definately something wrong with this picture. God Bless America!
Yes something is definatly wrong with this picture. What is wrong is the fact that you will apparently fall for anything, which makes you a fool.

As tough as you try to come across in your post, it showed your true colors, and that if it came down to it, you would not be able to defend yourself due to your own stupidity as evidenced by your post about 9/11 and Barrack Obama.

92. IDI. 5 Speed.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-13-2008, 01:56 AM
Banned

My Photos: (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wydra View Post
Yes something is definatly wrong with this picture. What is wrong is the fact that you will apparently fall for anything, which makes you a fool.

As tough as you try to come across in your post, it showed your true colors, and that if it came down to it, you would not be able to defend yourself due to your own stupidity as evidenced by your post about 9/11 and Barrack Obama.
From the horses mouth. Freudian slip? I suspect so.....

YouTube - Obama Slips on TV: "My Muslim faith."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Other Topics > Off-Topic Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in