A hater against Truck Drivers - Page 2 - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Off-Topic Discussions This is the area for general banter/chat. There are rules for this section, please read the sticky post in the section before participating. Enter at your own risk as some posts in here may be NSFW

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2016, 12:01 PM

My Photos: (2)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I didn't watch the video. I just want to comment that courtesy is pretty much gone from the roadways. I've towed a ton of RV's over the years and I can tell you it's getting worse and worse. I watch idiots hanging around behind me in the hammer lane back several hundred feet for miles and miles until I signal to move over then guess what? I watch their headlights jump upwards for a second as they shove the throttle to the floor and they are on my bumper dancing back and forth between my mirrors like a hyper hamster within seconds. That's only the beginning of the nonsense that is going on out there...please don't get me started.

I have stainless steel over the majority of my back window, my rear view mirror has been pointed at the headliner since I got the truck, I just don't want to engage in the nonsense behind me. I use my outside mirrors as required to drive the truck safely and that's it. I check them regularly until one of these morons comes up behind me then I don't even look in them until I'm clearing myself to move back over. I use my cruise control when possible so I don't speed up or slow down based on the actions of the clown behind me.

2007 F350 SRW 6.0L Auto, 3.73LS, 172"WB 4x4. Viper Alarm/RS, WD pillar Guages,AutoEnginuity, 100gal polished alum fuel tank.
All Sold: 99.5, early03 , 2004 - all were 172" wb 4x4 lariat's.

My Worklog - *Updated 8/18 with Edge CTS2 install click here =>*:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-21-2016, 06:57 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (1)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I concur! In society and on the road. Civility and common sense are like hens teeth. Trash on TV in prime time with sexual innuendo abound. Can't let your kid just turn on a TV.
I live in the country a half hour from town. In the morning I'm trying to pull out of my little street but can't because the steady stream of traffic coming from next county over driving thru to get to Baltimore. The are coming from a 4 way stop sign 100 HDs down the road. They see the truck inching out one lane stops but must turn into oncoming lane. The cars see this and refuse to be courteous enough to stop for one second to let the nose of my truck cross turning in and out of that lane to turn into my lane. They have actually driven onto the grass to get around. Yeah one second of touching the brake and showing courtesy will make them that late for work and kill them. Sad days for those who know and stand for better.
MGHUA!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Other Topics > Off-Topic Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in