New Diesel Van/Vans Only Forum - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Off-Topic Discussions This is the area for general banter/chat. There are rules for this section, please read the sticky post in the section before participating. Enter at your own risk as some posts in here may be NSFW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 09:39 AM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New Diesel Van/Vans Only Forum

Hey Folks,

I've been a Tapatalk member and a Diesel Stop member for a while and am also, a diesel cargo van owner. I really enjoy the DS forum discussions and topics and have had diesel trucks and other vehicles and diesel farm and construction equipment in use and around me most of my adult life so Diesel Stop is a great community to support my diesel passion as my preferred drive train of choice.

I have noticed that this is a MOSTLY diesel trucks forum and there is not a "VAN" section.

Yes, some may argue that the E150, 250,350 Ford platform diesel and gas frame and drivetrain are basically like the F Series truck platform and running gear, there are notable differences.

So, since I'm a Ford diesel E350 owner I figured I try and start a disscussion group for Van owners, in general. I do a lot of research on my van, its body, electrical, running gear, mods, upgrades and repairs and maintenence on my IDI diesel and I want a place that other van owners can use and benefit from, the variety of van related concepts, links to parts I locate, new technologies etc. basically, a van focused area that others can access, to find out the info I discover.

My vans group is on TAPATALK and the id is: ALLVANSGROUP

I'd appreciate your support, folks. An ancient chinese proverb states that, "The journey of a thousand miles begins, with the first step", and I have taken that, "1st step" by starting the allvansgroup forum.

Now it's up to the worlds van owners to help it grow and thrive.

If any of you are van owners and would like to post cool or informative pics of your van, the mods and upgrades you do to your vans, and have disscussions about vans and your passion for them, I really encourage and would welcome you, to support my new project, tapatalk id: allvansgroup for van owners.

And for anything else, always come back to "thedieselstop" for great info on trucks and everything related to them. Thanks for your time and ya'll have a blessed day

Last edited by 8gitmusik1; 02-22-2019 at 09:52 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 09:56 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (12)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Van Forum

https://www.thedieselstop.com/forums/f14/

96 F250 PS XLT 4X4 long box, 5sp,4.10, manual hubs,pyro+boost guages, Dark Toumaline, add a leaf, Dale's TYMAR, and HX hose, downpipe, coolant filter, Luk clutch
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 10:09 AM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman View Post
Hi Bugman. Thx. I clicked on the link you posted to TDS van thread but it didnt work for me.

But, good news! I FINALLY found the van section of The Diesel Stop, I know, really¿¡!? ROFLMAO.

It took me all this extra time creating a vans only forum to find this on the diesel stop. I missed/over looked this for over a month somehow? BTW, since your link or my access to it was broken or something...

Heres a link I copied that I think works, at least for me, to the van section you directed me too. Oh, well, thanks for the "redface" I have, lol, thought I was helping..... still gonna try to make it a cool van forum since I set it up already. Maybe others will still enjoy it too
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...&share_type=sf

Sent from my SM-T567V using Tapatalk

Last edited by 8gitmusik1; 02-22-2019 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Misspelled a few words
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Other Topics > Off-Topic Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in