New Motorcoach - Page 2 - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Off-Topic Discussions This is the area for general banter/chat. There are rules for this section, please read the sticky post in the section before participating. Enter at your own risk as some posts in here may be NSFW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 11:13 AM

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Kingtut.....dont baby that motor. As you know diesels like to be worked. It will take about 20-30,000 miles before breakin occurs.

97 250 HD 4x4 Crew Cab, SB, Superchip,Auto, 4.10, Shell, Winter Toy Hauler, Don't drive faster then your Angels can fly!!! 2016 F350 SD 4X4 Crew Cab Dually Long Bed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 11:30 AM

My Photos: (4)
Garage
One of the fellows in my Elks Lodge retired from the power company, sold his house and bought a motorcoach. Now he and the wife just roan the country in it. His first one was a lemon, nothing but problems. He traded it and seems to be happy with the new one.

“Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word. And there's an opening convey of generalities. A Texan outside of Texas is a foreigner.” John Steinbeck

2011 F-350 XLT Crew Cab SRW 6.7 PSD 4x4. Ranch Hand Legend Bumpers Front & Rear.
2015 VW Passat TDI SE
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roofeditor View Post
I have several older friends that got RV's because they need to stop and pee often and don't like public facilities.

BTW: How much is a fillup $500?
If it were empty, then 90 gallons X 4.15 or so a gallon, so about 375 bucks and that will get me at least 750 to 800 miles, so I can do a bunch of local camping before ever filling up. I just filled it up and I bet I will not do it again until I go to Annapolis in August.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 06:52 AM

My Photos: (0)
It's been a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGTUT View Post
If it were empty, then 90 gallons X 4.15 or so a gallon, so about 375 bucks and that will get me at least 750 to 800 miles, so I can do a bunch of local camping before ever filling up. I just filled it up and I bet I will not do it again until I go to Annapolis in August.
Since I owned a large RV but I will say this Speed kills MPG big time and they are not a Porsche for handling and stopping. Take it easy.

Too much junk/toys to mention, ever changing due to too getting bored too quickly. I need a 10 step program!
Want to call? I'm in the book. Want to argue....First explain the square root of negative one....lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Other Topics > Off-Topic Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in