New Goodyear MTR with Kevlar!

***NEW VIDEO ADDED 03/17/09***
Goodyear MT/R with Kevlar -Click on the Video Icon under the tire image
Goodyear DuraTrac -Click on the Video Icon under the tire image

Goodyear Released two new tires yesterday. 02/02/2009

Goodyear MTR Sizes and Specs

Also New

Goodyear DuraTrac Features and Benifits

These two tires will be added to our website shortly.

***VIDEO***

Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar

Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac

***Price and Availability***

Wrangler MTR with Kevlar

Wrangler DuraTrac

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Discount Tire; 03-17-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-17-2009, 11:53 AM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^
Videos added, check them out!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 03:09 PM Thread Starter

Anyone care to share an opinion or initial thought on these?

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 03:36 PM

If it uses the same kevlar case that the silent amour wrangler AT uses it will be/is too squishy. I tried the silent armors on my dually for the 30 day ride warranty, and took them back. Rear end sway while loaded was horrible.

2006 F350 CC LWB Dually XLT Oxford white manual 4x4 6.0 PSD 6 speed. 4.10 LS front and rear, Built May05. 4" turbo back, 55 gal aux fuel tank. A real pig from a stop, give me 15' and she'll slowly come to life, then watch out!
165K miles, 12 injectors, EGR cooler, Fuel pump, 8 glow plugs, GPCM, FICM rebuilt FoMoCo engine at 150K under 7/200 warranty.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 02:53 PM Thread Starter

We have pricing updated on our website. Remember, we offer the lowest delivered price guaranteed on these tires. If you have found a cheaper delivered price, please let us know. I have added this information to the OP.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 01:25 PM Thread Starter

Bump! New Video for both of these tires has been added to our website links can be found in the origional post or here:

***NEW VIDEO ADDED 03/17/09***
Goodyear MT/R with Kevlar -Click on the Video Icon under the tire image
Goodyear DuraTrac -Click on the Video Icon under the tire image

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 08:33 PM

When do you guys plan on getting the 285/60r20 back in stock I want to get these tires with the 20x8.5 d backs

f350ccsrw leveling kit, 5" exhaust, intake, strobe lights
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 09:58 AM Thread Starter

This is not a very popular size. Actually the only tire I show even made in this size is the Goodyear DuraTrac and we have them available as special order. As long as Goodyear has them we can order a set in for you. We are out of the D-backs in 20x8.5. We do still have a few sets in 20x10.

We could set you up with a package with them if you are interested. You'd need to move quick though. We only have 3 sets in black left and 7 sets in Chrome left. Once these are gone, they are gone. Call us ASAP if you are interested 1.888.459.4080. With your leveling kit and these wheels offset we should be able to run a LT305/55R20. This combination would set your wheels out about 2".

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 10:04 AM

What about the Wrangler Duratrac's in size 325/65/18? I have a leveling kit on my truck and I think it will run 35's and I really like the look of these tires. DO you think this will fit on my truck and do you offer these thru your website. I do not see them on there.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 01:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven6liter View Post
What about the Wrangler Duratrac's in size 325/65/18? I have a leveling kit on my truck and I think it will run 35's and I really like the look of these tires. DO you think this will fit on my truck and do you offer these thru your website. I do not see them on there.
We currently do not inventory the DuraTrac in the 325/65-18 size but we can special order it. The current cost per tire is only $303.00. What are your wheel dimensions? What year/model truck do you have?

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 10:12 PM

I just bought the truck and the guy that I bought it from has some aftermarket weld wheels on it. I think the wheels are either 18x9 or 18x10. I currently have 325/60/18 on it and they are fine on there. The truck is a 2002 Ford F350 4x4 crewcab long bed with a leveling kit on it and he said that he had shimmed the front bumper so that it would fit 35's. Is $303 the best price that you can do on these because for that much, I would rather buy toyo mts.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']$303.00 is the going price right now for them, Shipping is FREE. If you have found them somewhere else for less let us know. We guarantee the lowest delivered price. We should already have everyone beat once you factor in our competitors shipping charges but if we don't please let us know.[/FONT]

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Vendors > Discount Tire

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in