shipping to canada - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Discount Tire

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 08:47 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (11)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
shipping to canada

what's the shipping like to have 4 tires shipped to alberta canada, tires are so darned exspensive up here!

2004 CREW CAB PSD, no mods, 305/70/16R wrangler MTR.
1985 ford f-250 4x4 6.9l sc "the beast"
4" lift, 35" toyo mud terrain's, Ip turned up, stacks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-14-2009, 11:46 AM

My Photos: (0)
Thank you for the post hougie.

Shipping to Canada is free. We do collect the Custom's Fee's up front which is paid to UPS International up front though. This speeds up delivery to you and ensures no further charges to you. The Custom's Fee's are as follows (in USD):

Passange Tires - $40.00 each
LT/SUV Tires - $60.00 each
Wheels - $50.00 edach

We would be happy to quote you a total delivered price. Was there a particular tire model you were interested in?

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Discount Tire; 09-30-2009 at 04:50 PM.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-14-2009, 06:25 PM Thread Starter

ya i like the looks of the nitto terra grappler AT and the old style wrangler MTR. what are those terra grapplers like for tread wear, are they pretty soft? the size is 305 70r16 unless you have something wider that will fit

Last edited by hougie; 09-14-2009 at 06:27 PM. Reason: forgot to add size
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-15-2009, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hougie View Post
ya i like the looks of the nitto terra grappler AT and the old style wrangler MTR. what are those terra grapplers like for tread wear, are they pretty soft? the size is 305 70r16 unless you have something wider that will fit
The Terra Grappler in this size is an excellent tire. They are load rated with a 124 load index and they are 10 ply rated. On the proper width wheels this is a fantastic tire for your truck.

Are your wheels stock or aftermarket? If aftermarket, how wide are they?

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Last edited by Discount Tire; 09-15-2009 at 11:25 AM.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 12:03 AM Thread Starter

there just stock wheels, but i've always ran 305's.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 05:23 PM

We'd recommend them on a slightly wider wheel (8" min) for you to get the most out of them but if we can help you with them either way please let us know.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

i'd like to still know the two prices, i'm not sure what size the stock f350 rim is but it looked awesome with my other 305's so.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 06:14 PM

Quote:
i'd like to still know the two prices, i'm not sure what size the stock f350 rim is but it looked awesome with my other 305's so.

According to my guide they are a 16x7. Here's a link to the unit price. Add what you want to your cart and our website will generate your final to-your-door cost.

Nitto Terra Grappler 305/70R16
Goodyear MTR original 305/70R16

If you would like to speak with someone please call us at 1.888.459.4080. Anyone here would be happy to get your order moving.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 07:38 PM Thread Starter

thank you so much for your help!

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

can you get ahold of those fierce tires, apparently there a branch of goodyear?

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 10:37 AM

Quote:
can you get ahold of those fierce tires, apparently there a branch of goodyear?

Fierce is a private label made by Goodyear and their products are exclusively built for another tire company which we are unable to order at this time.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Last edited by Discount Tire; 09-29-2009 at 01:04 PM.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 12:53 PM Thread Starter

it's a branch off of goodyear i believe, or kelly tire. think there both off of goodyear

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Vendors > Discount Tire

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in