Help with lift and axle swap - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Discuss your wheels, tires, brakes & suspension topics here.

Forum sponsored by: Discount Tire

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 03:53 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Help with lift and axle swap

I have a 7.3 1996 F250 CC 4x4 shortbed and need help with lifting it. It currently has a ttb and a 3" lift on it. I'm running 35" tires now with no rubbing. I bought a Dana60 solid front axle to swap, and I want to get a total of 6" to 8" of lift so I can fit 37" tires.

I'm currently looking at:
Put in the Dana 60 solid axel
3" or 5" reverse shackle kit for front
6" shackle kit for rear, and keep/adjust my 3"blocks

I spoke with Sky's Offroad Design and they suggest a lot more than I anticipated to make this happen. They said to plan to spend $5k.

Can someone point me to a place to purchase the parts I will need, and speak with someone that knows what they are talking about?

Thanks
Dieselfoil

'96 F250 4x4 Crew Cab SB
Chipped
Stage 1 Injectors
4" straight pipe
8" lift on 38.5" tires
Rear disc brake conversion
Still in progress...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Other Topics > Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in