I need help ! - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Discuss your wheels, tires, brakes & suspension topics here.

Forum sponsored by: Discount Tire

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-08-2011, 01:17 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I need help !

Ok so I replaced the brake pads on my dads 02 350 with 109,000 on it and dual rear wheels. The only reason he wanted them done was he bought new tires and the shop noticed that the pads were wearing unevenly on the right side. So I had the front rotors turned,installed new pads and new wheel seals.
Now when I press on the brakes it feels like we have warped rotors. So I took them back off and had them turned again and still the same thing. I'm at a loss. I have no idea why it's doing this but it sure is stressing me out. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Nick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-08-2011, 01:26 PM

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Could possibly be something else in the front end...my truck felt like the rotors were warped but when I took the wheels off the rotor and pads couldn't be anymore perfect changed my ball joints cuz I noticed when the wheel was off they had play in them n now everything's tights and no more warped rotor feeling when I break...not saying that's your problem just saying don't focus all ur effort on just one possible culprit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Other Topics > Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in