Front Seat Covers - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
E-Series Vans Technical discussion of topics related to vans powered by any of the Navistar engines. This covers a broad number of years, but there isn't enough demand to split it any further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-07-2015, 06:23 AM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Front Seat Covers

Time to replace the front seat cover (Drivers side) on Van.
Open to suggestions on this.
Need something in Camel coler.

2003, E-350, XLT, Chateau, 7-Pass. Club Wagan, 7.3L PSD, 3:55 LS Rear, SuperChips, Wix Air Filter, Fleetguard LF-9027 Bypass Oil filter, Sirius Satellite Radio, Garmin GPS, SuperCrewzer, AutoMeter (Pyro. Trans. Boost)Gauges, 4" Diamond Eye Turbo Back Exhaust, Sonnax valve & Tricululator springs, PML Alum. Tran's Oil Pan, Tru-Cool 4739 Tran's Cooler, ScanGuage Monitor, DAHL 100 Fuel Filter, "FilterMAG. "Last of the 7.3's".
USMC-(Ret).

No You Can't Always Get What You Want, But If You Try Sometimes You Just Might Find. YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-07-2015, 07:52 AM
RT
Lifetime Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member

Front Seat Covers

Http://www.theseatshop.com

2003 F-250 XLT Crew Cab 7.3L, Chrome BigTex Grille Guard, Quad pillar - 3 ISSPRO gauges (trans, pyro, boost) and DP-Tuner F6; Roush fuel pressure / temperature / oil pressure gauges, Ford Severe Duty AIS, 31 row 6.0 transmission cooler, ScanGauge II, Marinco mod, Walker BTM, Full Force Stage 1 injectors

IF MY BODY IS EVER FOUND ON A JOGGING TRAIL JUST KNOW THAT I WAS MURDERED SOMEWHERE ELSE AND DUMPED THERE
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-07-2015, 12:28 PM

My Photos: (80)
Hey Nash,

Good to see you around. Cabelas has some decent covers for decent prices. Easy return policy if you don't like them.

RT thanks for the info you gave me a while back on one of my questions,.

really loving my 7.3L van.

Amazon has some,
Amazon.com: Leather Seat Covers

Coverking Genuine Leather Custom-Fit Seat Covers

Home

2000 E350-Super Duty Ext. Mobile LivingRoom-7.3LPSD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 07:32 AM

I have the Hatchie BottomŪ Semi-Custom Seat Covers in my van and my pup. I tend to get into a lot of mud/dogs/all sorts of crap. They are waterproof and have held up great for many years.

Hatchie BottomŪ Semi-Custom Seat Covers : Cabela's

2005 E350 Standard Cargo Van, 6.0 PSD, 4.10 L.S., Quigley 4X4 New on 11-18-05
(seems to manufacture oil...)
Warranty Turbo 7-07 22,000 miles, Warranty A/C compressor 10-07 25000 miles

2003 E350 Extended Cargo Van, 7.3 PSD, 3.55, Quigley 4X4 New on 2-1-04

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Transfer Flow 46 Gal*Delaminated*Replaced 8-06 UNDER WARRANTY
BTS Tranny 9-29-07 @55,000 miles, Aluminess Bumpers, Mile Marker 12,000 pound hydraulic winch

2001 F250 1-16-16 eBay purchase 73,646 miles

2000 F250 ...... just cuz people are dumping them for the fuel bill. Got mine on ebay for $8749 with 116K on the clock.
1-1-09 BTS Tranny, 500+ HP at the rear wheel
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 11:24 AM

I've seen the handy work of cover king, and i was not impressed. sewing was coming undone after a few months, and the seams were not aligned. when my neighbor called to complain they said that it was her fault and she did not care for them correctly. she was gone for 2 months and only used them for about a month, never removed them. but they blamed her and said the were not held liable for her misuse of them. so she tried to go through her credit card company and is still waiting to hear from them. i guess you get what you pay for though, they are cheaper than some other companies. i would never buy any from them after i saw their quality though.
Coverking - 24 Photos - Auto Parts & Supplies - 900 E Arlee Pl - Anaheim, CA - Reviews - Yelp
i've seen some good reviews of www.decorauto.com but i haven't seen any irl yet. their facebook and yelp page seems to have some good feed back, i'm a huge yelper so i'm going to see if i can stop by their shop when i'm in LA next. i'm not really too close to their location but i have a 3 year old 75lb pitbull and a boxer pup that i'm thinking about taking hunting when she's old enough. i want some real quality covers, and there's a lot of compliments of their customer service.

although, i wonder if they would do a group buy deal! that would be great!!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 10:12 PM

My Photos: (8)
Have you tried Craigslist to see if you can find stock seats?

Name: Rob.
Current:
2001 E350 EB HT PSD w/ a bunch of stuff.
Had three other E350s...
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-23-2016, 10:32 AM

What exactly is wrong with the originals? If they're just dirty, peel them & throw them in the washer. You'd be amazed...

If they're ruined, post pics of the best one you have so we can see which style they are. I think I have 1 or 2 of these covers left:

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-23-2016, 01:31 PM

Wow, didnt know you can peel them and throw them in the washer....Definitely on my to-do list! Thanks!

2000 E350 Cargo/Family Hauler PSD

- UJOR 4x4 6" Kit w/ Dana 60 Axles
- Tow mirrors
- ScanGauge II w/ X-Gauges
- Boost/Pyro/ Fuel Pressure Gauges
- Dp Tuner F5 80 econ, 80tow, High Idle
- Riffraff Diesel FRx & HPx
- Bellowed Up-Pipes
- EBPV, AIH & Resonator Delete
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-24-2016, 10:24 AM

While the chairs are out, don't forget the carpet:

. . . .

If you have a bench, its upholstery probably won't fit in a washing machine, but don't let that stop you.

. . . .

Even the seat belts aren't as hard as you might think to disassemble & wash. (Click the first thumbnail in my first reply.) And the effort DOES pay off.

Last edited by Steve83; 03-24-2016 at 10:30 AM.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 10:06 AM

I bought my seat cover replacement from Amazon. A lot of universal-fit cover choices there, especially the leather seat covers. Someone here mentioned about CoverKing which I think is a great place to buy new seat cover too.

Last edited by James E; 07-23-2019 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Add in additional information.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > Ford Diesels > E-Series Vans

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in