The Diesel Stop banner

Front Seat Covers

4K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  RDTruckStop 
#1 ·
Time to replace the front seat cover (Drivers side) on Van.
Open to suggestions on this.
Need something in Camel coler.

#2 ·
#4 ·
#5 ·
I've seen the handy work of cover king, and i was not impressed. sewing was coming undone after a few months, and the seams were not aligned. when my neighbor called to complain they said that it was her fault and she did not care for them correctly. she was gone for 2 months and only used them for about a month, never removed them. but they blamed her and said the were not held liable for her misuse of them. so she tried to go through her credit card company and is still waiting to hear from them. i guess you get what you pay for though, they are cheaper than some other companies. i would never buy any from them after i saw their quality though.
Coverking - 24 Photos - Auto Parts & Supplies - 900 E Arlee Pl - Anaheim, CA - Reviews - Yelp
i've seen some good reviews of www.decorauto.com but i haven't seen any irl yet. their facebook and yelp page seems to have some good feed back, i'm a huge yelper so i'm going to see if i can stop by their shop when i'm in LA next. i'm not really too close to their location but i have a 3 year old 75lb pitbull and a boxer pup that i'm thinking about taking hunting when she's old enough. i want some real quality covers, and there's a lot of compliments of their customer service.

although, i wonder if they would do a group buy deal! that would be great!!

#7 ·
What exactly is wrong with the originals? If they're just dirty, peel them & throw them in the washer. You'd be amazed...

If they're ruined, post pics of the best one you have so we can see which style they are. I think I have 1 or 2 of these covers left:

#8 ·
Wow, didnt know you can peel them and throw them in the washer....Definitely on my to-do list! Thanks!

#9 · (Edited)
While the chairs are out, don't forget the carpet:

. . . .

If you have a bench, its upholstery probably won't fit in a washing machine, but don't let that stop you.

. . . .

Even the seat belts aren't as hard as you might think to disassemble & wash. (Click the first thumbnail in my first reply.) And the effort DOES pay off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.