Banks Ford Truck???? - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
1999-2007 Ordering Information Discussion of ordering and status of an order of a Super Duty truck. All engine types allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (1)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Banks Ford Truck????

Did anyone see trucks where he said that Banks was gonna start selling trucks kinda like Rousch and Saleen does cars? Any more info?

2006 BLACK FORD F-350 CREW CAB LONG BED, 8inch Bds lift, 38/15.50 toyo mts on weld cheyenne 8s. 4inch magnaflow exhaust
1996 Mustang Gt, (Not Stock)
2003 Yamaha Raptor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 09:30 PM

My Photos: (0)
Re: Banks Ford Truck????

You must have seen the Trucks show on Spike TV today. Yes that looks like a nice truck but I bet its pricey. That truck was actually Gail Banks personal truck. It won't be long before they are at some dealerships.They say you can buy the kit also and install yourself to save some cash. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 11:23 PM

My Photos: (0)

I wounder how Ford will Warranty the Bank's truck? Could be a new precedent for aftermarket power adds and warranty work with Ford. MMMMMM [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[color:"BLUE"]2005 F350 DRW Crew Cab, 6 Speed, Manual Transfer case, 4x4, FX4,
Lariat Luxury Package, Upfitter Switches, IBC, Line X, B&W Hitch W/ Companion

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 11:25 PM

My Photos: (4)

This is a post in a different thread on this topic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2000 Excursion Limited 4x4 Dark Satin Green Arizona Beige 7.3 DIT, AXDO, 3.73 LS, DP Tuner F5, TERMINATOR II w R-IPR, Adjustable Boost Regulator, Turbomaster, EBPV Delete, Air Dog, ITP Regulated Fuel Return, Fuel Cooler, Tags 1&2, Harpooned Tank, Magnaflow XL Exhaust w Aeroturbine 4040L, Sonnax/Tricumulator, 8 Autometer Sport Comp 4 Gauge A Pillar 4 Gauge Overhead, Ford APCM, Crimestopper Remote Starter With Remote Fast Idle, Ford AIS w Zoodad, W Code Front Modified B Code Rear springs, Rancho RS9000X, Rancho 5406 Stabilizer, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, BFG Rugged Trail TA, V10 Trans Cooler w Dual Electric Pusher Fans, Coolant Filter, IAH Delete, (((XM))) Line Of Fire Light, Ford Cab Lights, 05 Headlights w GOS Conversion Harness, Jimmi Jammers, 03 Lighted Painted Tow Mirrors w C-BETR, PSD Badges, Pullrite Hitch, Prodigy Brake Controller, Born 01/29/00
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-28-2005, 09:09 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (45)

Cross posting not allowed. Click here for the thread that's still open for discussion.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-09-2008, 08:39 PM

My Photos: (6)
They been doing something to that effect all ready.

Click Here------>Banks Sidewinder All-Terrain | The World's First Diesel Tuner Trucks

I was wondering the same thing about the warrinty.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 Ordering Information

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in