Starting to feel the leather under my butt..... - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
1999-2007 Ordering Information Discussion of ordering and status of an order of a Super Duty truck. All engine types allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 08:35 PM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Starting to feel the leather under my butt.....

Just got off the phone to the dealer today....... I order my truck on 07 JULY 07........ Told me it was set to build the week of the 06 AUG 07.. should be on his lot by the 20th.... I dont know if they factor the closing down.. but good enough for me... my first trip is going to be the last of Sept.. from Indy.... to the far NW of North Dakota for the first of many bird hunting trips for this year....... Cant wait to cruse in my new truck [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]..... F350 SRW KR........ got some good ideals for some add on that I have not seen on any other trucks.. at least around here..... Photos are to follow soon as it arrives......

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE MKOPY1800 A BIG THANKS....... FOR THE X-PLAN NUMBER...

ART
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 Ordering Information

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in