Window sticker has VEHICLE NOT FOR SALE?? - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
1999-2007 Ordering Information Discussion of ordering and status of an order of a Super Duty truck. All engine types allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 08:51 AM Thread Starter

My Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Window sticker has VEHICLE NOT FOR SALE??

Ok,this is not a question on a new truck,one of my staff has a 2003 F250 PSD 4X4 4 door he bought new and no longer need 's the truck,his soninlaw want's to buy the truck and went to the bank too see about a loan with the vin # and the bankcan't come up with the option's on the truck,said staff member get's the ORIGINAL window sticker out of the glove box and the sticker has NO PRICE'S next to the option's and NO TOTAL price at the bottom line total,at the bottom of the option's list it state's(vehicle not for sale)he bought it new 5 year's ago,anyone have any idea's what this is about,thank's,[email protected] starke koa. BTW,my son looked it up on car fax and it has 12 issue's listed under the serial # 1ftnw21f63ea03902,but my son did not spend $30.00 of his money to see what it said and the owner has NEVER had an accident with the truck,only has 50,000 mile's on it and it has been at our RV park from new,I personaly have drove this truck a couple thousand mile's when we went place's together,he would had me the key's,the truck is flawless.

2002 F350 4 door Dually XLT lariat PSD Crew Cab 4R100 4.10 VDH4 Prepump, In-Tank, Crossover,Tymar air intake, Edge Evolution, Magellan 6000T GPS, White Night backup light's, DPPI Guages, Walker "Big Truck" Muffler, b&w turn over hitch, pulling a 2004 Sunnybrook 31bwks triple slide 5th wheel. , Total Gross 20900#.truck wt empty 7420# all at the scale, born 05/02/02. bought 06/18/02 & the wife's 2007 eddie bower expedtion 5.4,6 speed automatic ,power everything,redfire & tan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by poppie; 12-02-2008 at 08:57 AM. Reason: add info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 09:09 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Photos: (6)
Often vehicles are produced before all the government paperwork is complete and before the final prices are set. The window stickers on these vehicles say NOT FOR SALE. When everything is ready Ford sends the dealers new window stickers. The one on that truck didn't get replaced.

Mark
Former
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Automatic Transmission Engineer 1988-2007

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 11:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Kovalsky View Post
Often vehicles are produced before all the government paperwork is complete and before the final prices are set. The window stickers on these vehicles say NOT FOR SALE. When everything is ready Ford sends the dealers new window stickers. The one on that truck didn't get replaced.
----------Thank's for clearing that up Mark.

2002 F350 4 door Dually XLT lariat PSD Crew Cab 4R100 4.10 VDH4 Prepump, In-Tank, Crossover,Tymar air intake, Edge Evolution, Magellan 6000T GPS, White Night backup light's, DPPI Guages, Walker "Big Truck" Muffler, b&w turn over hitch, pulling a 2004 Sunnybrook 31bwks triple slide 5th wheel. , Total Gross 20900#.truck wt empty 7420# all at the scale, born 05/02/02. bought 06/18/02 & the wife's 2007 eddie bower expedtion 5.4,6 speed automatic ,power everything,redfire & tan.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 01:09 PM

Garage
Send a message via AIM to BWilliams
Give the origional dealer's inventory manager a call and request a new window sticker to be ordered. They come pretty quick, most of the time less than a week. If you didn't buy the truck new let me know and I can look up who the origional ordering dealer is and point you in the right direrction.

Bobby Williams

Director of Fleet Sales

16005 Valley Blvd, Fontana, Ca 92335
(909) 822-4404 (909) 434-0543 Fax Number
Email --->

2018 F350 Crew Cab Dually 4X4 Limited #369
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 01:12 PM

you can ask a dealer if He would print a list for you (the order sheet) My did. The service writer can.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 01:18 PM

Garage
Send a message via AIM to BWilliams
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck_s_jr View Post
you can ask a dealer if He would print a list for you (the order sheet) My did. The service writer can.
You are referring to an Oasis, NOT the order sheet

Bobby Williams

Director of Fleet Sales

16005 Valley Blvd, Fontana, Ca 92335
(909) 822-4404 (909) 434-0543 Fax Number
Email --->

2018 F350 Crew Cab Dually 4X4 Limited #369
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 1999-2007 Ford Super Duties > 1999-2007 Ordering Information

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in