Which programmer??? - Page 3 - Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com
6.7L Upgrades and Aftermarket - Engine Upgrading or adding OEM or aftermarket equipment to your 2011-Up Super Duty truck with 6.7L Power Stroke diesel engine. Please confine discussion of topics in this forum to those items that are specific to the 6.7L Power Stroke engine.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-30-2015, 11:23 AM

My Photos: (0)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody @ ATP Trucks View Post
There are people/companies that do MCC for the H&S units...BUT..

Still doesn't support the 2015's and good luck finding a non-hacked H&S unit without paying for it big time now-a-day's.

As far as the programmers go, H&S changed everything on the PSD's. Spartan has always been a decent at their tunes BUT you cannot custom tune them. I've ran lot's of KEM SCT tunes from 11-15's and been pretty pleased with them. Every now and then we will get in a snafu with the 'wonderful' hardware and software updates that SCT does. The problem with the 6.7's is the 11 and 12's have one type of OS, then 13 and 14's have another, and then the 15's and 16's have another. And every now and then I will get a funky operating system that doesn't work well with a certain truck (seems to be more F450's than anything that have the issue). As of right now, there is limitations. But change is coming.

Yea, that's why I always buy cpo and stick with my sct!😜👍

Sent from
AutoGuide.com

2003 F550 LARIAT CCLB P/U 6.0 PSD - 4.88's, 22.5 AF Independence, 2" ReadyLift Level Kit, Goodyear 36" Tires, Dual Tanks, SCT TS, Projection Halo's, Looney Wild, 4" LOUZ Straight, Pypes 10" Tip, ARP's, Sinister Coolant Bypass, Sinister EGR Del., Pmax, S&B CAI, Rugged Cover Hard Tri-folding Cover, Chrome Angled Toolbox, Bed Lined, Dorman O.C, Kelderman 5K Rear Airbags, Casserly 155cc's, Sinister IC Blues, Sinister CAC BT's, Zoodad, Sinister RR, Aeromotive Regulator, K40, Cobra CB, Tekonsha P3, 40 LED's, Bull Bar, AM Grille, FB Delete, Ported Heads, VR HG's, AirLift 5K Front Air Bags, AirLift Tank, AirLift Double QuickShot Compressor, AirLift Dual Path Guage, Bilstein 5100's, Total 5" Lift And Some More Stuff.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2000 F350 LARIAT SCLB 4x4 7.3 PSD - 3.73's, Manual Locking Hubs, 14' Bed, 14' Tailgate, 14' Bumper, Spyder 8000k HID Smoked Halo Headlights, Dual Alternators, Dual Batteries, LED Smoked Clearance Lights, WW2, Looney Custom, SCT TS+, FASS Titanium Fuel System, FRx, 6.0 FPR Spring, Tuff Country 4" Suspension Lift, EZ Ride Leafs, Skyjacker 8000 Nitro Shocks & Struts w/Red Boots, BetterBuilt Nerf Bars, Fuel Krank 20x12 -44 Offset, 35" Mastercraft MXT, Extang Trifecta ToolBox Tonneau, Black Husky Topsider LowPro ToolBox, Black Mesh Grille, 5" Diamond Eye Straight Pipe, 4" Diamond Eye Downpipe, Aero-Turbine AT5050 Muff., OBS CPS, Genssi 8" Exhaust Tip. Skyjacker Nitro 9000 Dual SS, 4 AutoTek 6x8 Door Speakers, Rockford Fosgate Punch 10" Subwoofer, Rockford Fosgate Punch 600W Amp, SoundStorm DD662B H/U, K40/K30, LED Dome Lights, Grille Strobes, Smoked 3rd Brake, 08 LED Mirrors, Colorshift Interior LEDs,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2005 E450 6.0 PSD - 4.10's, 16ft Unicell Box, Built By Timken Aeronautic Transmissions, 280k Miles Strong!

2005 Cardinal Fiver - 36FT, 3 Slides, Mor/ryde, 13,500lbs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-30-2015, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSPARKPLUGZ View Post
Yea, that's why I always buy cpo and stick with my sct!😜👍

Sent from
AutoGuide.com
Edited my post, another new hint in there.

08 CCSB 6.4 617 RWHP Fuel Only Un-corrected ***SOLD**
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-30-2015, 12:43 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody @ ATP Trucks View Post
There are people/companies that do MCC for the H&S units...BUT..

Still doesn't support the 2015's and good luck finding a non-hacked H&S unit without paying for it big time now-a-day's.

As far as the programmers go, H&S changed everything on the PSD's. Spartan has always been a decent at their tunes BUT you cannot custom tune them (YET ). I've ran lot's of KEM SCT tunes from 11-15's and been pretty pleased with them. Every now and then we will get in a snafu with the 'wonderful' hardware and software updates that SCT does. The problem with the 6.7's is the 11 and 12's have one type of OS, then 13 and 14's have another, and then the 15's and 16's have another. And every now and then I will get a funky operating system that doesn't work well with a certain truck (seems to be more F450's than anything that have the issue). As of right now, there is limitations. But change is coming.

Ohhhhh I see "yet"! Woo hoo

Sent from
AutoGuide.com

2003 F550 LARIAT CCLB P/U 6.0 PSD - 4.88's, 22.5 AF Independence, 2" ReadyLift Level Kit, Goodyear 36" Tires, Dual Tanks, SCT TS, Projection Halo's, Looney Wild, 4" LOUZ Straight, Pypes 10" Tip, ARP's, Sinister Coolant Bypass, Sinister EGR Del., Pmax, S&B CAI, Rugged Cover Hard Tri-folding Cover, Chrome Angled Toolbox, Bed Lined, Dorman O.C, Kelderman 5K Rear Airbags, Casserly 155cc's, Sinister IC Blues, Sinister CAC BT's, Zoodad, Sinister RR, Aeromotive Regulator, K40, Cobra CB, Tekonsha P3, 40 LED's, Bull Bar, AM Grille, FB Delete, Ported Heads, VR HG's, AirLift 5K Front Air Bags, AirLift Tank, AirLift Double QuickShot Compressor, AirLift Dual Path Guage, Bilstein 5100's, Total 5" Lift And Some More Stuff.

2000 F350 LARIAT SCLB 4x4 7.3 PSD - 3.73's, Manual Locking Hubs, 14' Bed, 14' Tailgate, 14' Bumper, Spyder 8000k HID Smoked Halo Headlights, Dual Alternators, Dual Batteries, LED Smoked Clearance Lights, WW2, Looney Custom, SCT TS+, FASS Titanium Fuel System, FRx, 6.0 FPR Spring, Tuff Country 4" Suspension Lift, EZ Ride Leafs, Skyjacker 8000 Nitro Shocks & Struts w/Red Boots, BetterBuilt Nerf Bars, Fuel Krank 20x12 -44 Offset, 35" Mastercraft MXT, Extang Trifecta ToolBox Tonneau, Black Husky Topsider LowPro ToolBox, Black Mesh Grille, 5" Diamond Eye Straight Pipe, 4" Diamond Eye Downpipe, Aero-Turbine AT5050 Muff., OBS CPS, Genssi 8" Exhaust Tip. Skyjacker Nitro 9000 Dual SS, 4 AutoTek 6x8 Door Speakers, Rockford Fosgate Punch 10" Subwoofer, Rockford Fosgate Punch 600W Amp, SoundStorm DD662B H/U, K40/K30, LED Dome Lights, Grille Strobes, Smoked 3rd Brake, 08 LED Mirrors, Colorshift Interior LEDs,

2005 E450 6.0 PSD - 4.10's, 16ft Unicell Box, Built By Timken Aeronautic Transmissions, 280k Miles Strong!

2005 Cardinal Fiver - 36FT, 3 Slides, Mor/ryde, 13,500lbs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-30-2015, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemover View Post
Where did you order that from? That's a good price

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
RUDYS

2012 King ranch F350 DRW 4x4
2012 Road Warrior 415
2012 Ford Mustang 3.7
2007 Toyota FJ
1991 F250 7.3 Diesel ( non turbo )
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 04:35 PM

I do not know if anyone still reads this feed, but I am looking at a programmer for my 12 that is fully stock. I am going to do a DPF delete, and I was curious to know if anyone knows if the Edge Evolution will work for a DPF delete. I have looked into the H&S mini max, and I am curious as what route to take.
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-27-2017, 11:10 AM

People who have posted here before will get notifications about this thread having been responded to, but this isn't the optimal way to get advice on your 2012. First off, the 2012 is a 6.7, and this is the 6.0 forum. Not there guys here don't necessarily have the knowledge to help you, but the 6.7 forum is a much better place to get optimum exposure to the most knowledgeable guys for your engine/truck.

Also, I know its hard to figure out how to post a new topic, but that's what you have to do to also get maximum exposure and thus the best answers. Basically you need to go into the modifications section of the 6.7 forum and select start a new topic or post a new thread, etc. This allows you to start a thread dedicated to your question and ensures the best possible exposure.

I'd gladly help if I had something to offer, but I know very little about the 6.7. I don't own one, and haven't spun wrenches on one yet. I can tell you that Innovative Diesel is one of the best Ford tuners out there, and sending them an email or giving them a call is a great step towards getting what you need.

'06 F250 4x4 - 5" Flo Pro exhaust, SB Filter intake, Accufab elbow, Edge Evolution (monitoring only), SCT w/ ID custom tune, FASS 195 pump, Gillette Diesel EGR cooler delete, Sinister Diesel coolant filter, ELC coolant, updated turbo drain tube/oil feed line/STC fitting/oil cooler, ARPs w/OEM HGs, Elite coolant lines, ITP RR fuel system, RCD 175/30 injectors, Powermax, BD CCV, FICM.com FICM w/ ID tune, Elite UP, BPD water pump - 13.069 @ 101.94

'02 WRX - Outback rear disc swap, EBC green pads, DBA pillar vane rotors, TXS UP/TBE/TMIC, Perrin LW crank pulley, PPG billet steel shift forks, ACT Streetlite flywheel & clutch, K&N filter, STi Group N motor/trans mounts, TiC/Kartboy rear diff mounts/subframe lock bolts/outrigger stiffeners, Kartboy SS & all shifter bushings, custom PDX tune for Cobb AP - went 14.1 on a terrible 60ft before most of these mods; shooting for 13.50s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com > 2011 - 2016 Ford Super Duties > 6.7L Upgrades and Aftermarket - Engine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Forum - TheDieselStop.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in